A Night Of Stocked-Up Tears.

2:13:00 AM

Finally, those words came out from your mouth. "I don't like you like I used to." Somehow, I'm not hurt. I'm glad and I'm satisfied. I feel like the burden I've been bearing is gone. I'm glad to know that I don't have to hope anymore. I have the reason to stop dreaming about uncertain things. I feel like all the foggy questions are suddenly gone. Now things are clear, you don't like me anymore. I'm glad that I could even ask you to say it out loud, and that I could admit that I still like you.

I like you, you don't like me, and we won't be together. That sounds more realistic rather than I like you, you like me, but we won't be together. Now I know that I have the strong reason and strong stepping to move on.

These tears somehow feel like tears of sadness, but an unexplainable happiness at the same time. I'm sad that the dreams and hopes about you are to end. I like that feeling, the feeling waiting for those imaginations to come true. And now I know that it won't. Happiness, that the thousand questions finally ended with a sentence, "I don't like you." I'm glad that you moved on and that you won't have to hope for impossible things like I still do. It's painful along the road, but someday I will say those words too, I will.

Actually I love the story about us and I don't want it to end, but it has to and it will end soon. You said just don't change now.. Just let it flow. I will try not to change. I will, while I try to move on too. 'Cause I have the whole reasons. A new chapter's peeking in front. I believe another nice stories are yet to come, a nice and proper story. It feels impossible sometimes, but no one predicts how things will come.

Thank you for being there for me and taking care for me.

Thank you for saying the words, never thought it would come this fast.

Thank you for teaching me so many things since the first time we've met.

Thank you for giving me a great example, how to love, how to make someone feel comfortable.

And thank you for playing the role with me in such a nice story..

To myself: You must realize that you don't need to dream anymore! You don't need to imagine things with that person. Realize, that person moved on, and you should too. Realize, that you should be moving soon. It's been more than a year you're here, and it's already long enough. The riddle is answered, you can leave.. Believe, something beautiful is coming your way. :)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks