The Year of Rebel.

2:00:00 PM

Happy New Year to you!
May 2013 be a better and greater year for everyone, may our resolutions be fulfilled in this year. And may we become closer to who we are and where we should be.

So I should've posted this earlier, but a lot of friends from out of town came back to this city and I should hangout a lot with them. Now that the day is kinda free, it's the perfect time to post this! This day I'm going nowhere, and here I am lying on my bed with laptop on my tummy.


My 2013 resolutions are:

1) Fight my guilt
Just weeks ago I started to realize that I've been carrying this pessimist mind. Each time I'm gonna do something I always think how people would look and think of me when I do it. I was afraid they won't accept what I do. So my actions would mostly be based on how they would likely respond, and sometimes I even decided not to act. The worst thing that I realized is that it made me LOSE CHANCES. I didn't take chances that might take me to a better road. Learning psychology also helped me realize this along with the reason how I get this guilt back in my childhood times. But what's behind is behind. Now it is time for me to fight my guilt and take more initiatives. Hoorah!

2) Be a rebel
I won't take a gun and shoot the governments, no! haha. Be a rebel in this context for me is to fight my flesh, fight my thoughts, fight the feelings that I shouldn't feel. I fell down thousand times to my feeling and my flesh. This year will be different. I am not a doll of my flesh. This resolution also collaborates with the first one. Fight my guilt, rebel to my thoughts and flesh.

I believe I can do it. GAHHHHH!!!! *superpower charge*

I hope you also accomplish your resolutions. :)
Let's support each other.

31st Dec 2012 - 00:00 - 2013 Jan 1st

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks