More On Holiday

10:55:00 PM

22rd-26th January, I went to Bangkok with my family, cousin, and my sister's friend.
It was my first trip to Bangkok, I love the food, style of the people, and how cheap everything was. What's disappointing was the bad hospitality. It was a shopping trip since women dominated our party, and I got a lot of good apparels with crazy & great price. Also!!! The best street foods I've ever tasted in my life.






31st January-1st February, campjur of UC Psychology 2012.
It was a memorable trip where I learned so much valuable things. In summary, I was motivated to be bolder as myself, because every human is unique; our weaknesses can also be our uniqueness, polish it and it can even be our strength. That way no need to be so anxious about what people may think about you.  Most of the time, anxieties just happen in our imagination. Try to count, how many times did your worry happen just like your imagination? It's just anxiety dominating and it's not real. Admit your weaknesses, discover your strengths, say what you have to say, speak up. Let people know who you are. Act and believe in yourself. Take chances, try things and fail if you have to, failures are a part of lesson.

I also learned more about myself and had a small resolution.
I am someone who enjoys leading. But most of the time when I get to be the leader of a group and the group becomes a failing group, I lose faith. I would feel like I never deserved & was never capable of being a leader, everyone was wrong for trusting me. That I should be no more than being led.
NO. Now I know that one of the skill that a leader must have is to be able to motivate himself under these circumstances.

Psychorangers 2012 got closer, I get to know a lot more about some of them. And see some good changes in some of us. :)



Thanks to Pak Jimmy for the lecture and Pak Liem for the counseling.
Thanks to the committees for the trip, and to psychorangers 2012 for the precious and fun togetherness we had! Hope it lasts till we graduate.

3rd February, ANDA Dance Competition.
Me and BDC joined and there's a lot of friends supporting. BDC&friends&couple and also other friends. We didn't win, but we sure had fun and the most important thing is that we spend the whole day together.
2 things that I learned & always hold on:
1) It's not about being the best, it's about giving the best of you.
2) The real prize in a competition is dancing on the stage itself.
Be grateful.

We planned a lot of things ahead of us: professional plans and holiday plans. LOL
DANG, I love these guys.
 

BDC! Dungturut~ AkuyoIndonesia (Y)

You Might Also Like

1 feedbacks

  1. whoaa...u r the one who lives ur life to the fullest. teach me how to.

    ReplyDelete