It's Been A Long Month.

12:06:00 AM



How can you turn into someone you never wanted to be? How can you hate a monster so much but slowly turning into it without even realizing?

February had been a busy month, I could rarely spend my time laying down without being chased by deadlines. The new semester has been challenging and surely one level above, especially since I took many as many classes as I could take. It's tiring that I had so many things to do with so little time. What's more is that my house is 40 mins away from the campus. So it had been taking 80 mins of my everyday on the road, if not more because of the traffic. It's making me lose my sleep hours and therefore my healthy daily mood.
BUT!
I've been staying in my friend's apartment in the past 3 weeks. Only for certain days only, but it's quite neat. And next week I'll be moving to my new rented apartment on the rear side of the campus with a friend. :) What I should think about is how I manage my money, my time; for myself, for university, and for FAMILY.

So about my resolutions in 2013, it's still not going quite well. I'm still having hard times being this rebel. But I did make progress in fighting my guilt. It leads me to be bolder than ever. It should keep going, but I'm afraid that it'd make a thin line between bold and cocky.

February's been a long and winding month. So tiring and hectic. I hope March gets smoother although it's actually gonna be on contrary. haha.

I need some long break from everything.




You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks