Random Post - 2

10:11:00 PM

So much things to be written, but not everything is to be written here. Maybe I have to write again in my one of my brown notebooks.

Memories.
Most of the time memories come and go with an attachment. It can be scent, it can be music, it can be pictures. Psychologically, scent is the one with the strongest attachment with memory. See how you often smell something and then it quickly reminds you of something?  Perfume, foods, and even the smell of wet paint. haha
For me, other than scent, it's music. Everytime I listen to "You'll Be In My Heart", somehow I get a strong feeling of my childhood. BBB's "Bukan Bintang Biasa" reminds me of my precious time with my 8th grade friends (other than the smell of my room's newly wet paint, when I got home from hanging out with them). haha. Asher Book's "Try" reminds me of the time I blog a lot and my best friend who accidentally read my blog. Jesse McCartney's musics remind me of my 1st ex. "Always Be My Baby" reminds me of my 2nd ex. haha. Not just the images, but also the feelings are attached. haha.

I'm just mesmerized by memories, feelings, attachments. How these all connected. Human's mind are magical.

Studying psychology has taught me a lot of things. Wonderful and neat things for me. Before I started learning, I never thought anything about studying further after I graduate 4 years again. But now after the 1st semester's about to end, I'm thinking of taking my study further after I graduate. Maybe study abroad if it's God's plan. :) I don't know, it's still a long way..

Today I watched Breaking Dawn part 2 for the 2nd time, and I am still captivated by how they have super powers of their own. Benjamin's nature ability, Bella's shield ability, Kate's electricity, Alec's black mist, and everything. Other than that, I still envy vampire's existence in the movie and wish I were a vampire or at least turn to one! haha. It's such a pride to have super ability.

For me, I have a super power wish. It's to read people's mind. I realized that I actually had this wish since I was in middle school. I browsed about psychology in the internet, took so much psychology quizzes. I printed and used the quizzes to my friends and satisfied to know them more. I even remember taking the test of this super power thing. Along the option "to fly", "to have super strength", "to turn invincible", and the other options, I chose "to read minds". And the result was that I was fit for the job psychologist. hahaha. That actually made my will to enter psychology in college. Then high school changed me for awhile to be communication student wannabe, but at last here I am; Psychology. "Love can break and find another but true loves never goes anywhere" - ex. haha
I started to feel sparks from this thought. Can I really read people's mind someday? By the way they talk and move? Can I have this super power? Like Dr. Cal in Lie To Me, reading people's mind in seconds. haha. But then again I thought, life won't be so full of surprise that way. All I know for sure is that I wanna reach people's other side and help them balance it. That's it. Is this the so called passion?
Let it flow for now..

You Might Also Like

4 feedbacks

  1. Try by Asher Book, huh? :D
    Bisous!

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re! You told me that you were in a relationship only once, but this post shows that you had 2 exes! wkwkwkwk. You lied :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really beth??
      Sorry..Kinda wanna cover up the 2nd ex :p hehehehe
      Ketahuan juga..

      Delete