Songs I Listen To These Days

9:03:00 PM

This is actually one of my random posts. But it's actually legible and fit for an actual post, SO----!!! These are the songs that I listen to these days. Mostly they're songs that are showing the fragile side of someone in a tough way. Literally, or subliminally.

1) The Script - For The First Time
A great, awesome song storytelling someone's messed up situation in some fancy way.

2) Calvin Harris - Feel So Close
Lets me smile and forget heavy burdens. It gets me high and gives me eargasm every time.

3) Passion Pit - Where I Come From
Yeah! One of Breaking Dawn part 2's soundtrack. It's a fresh song to start the day.

4) Jason Wade - You Belong To Me
A sweet and sad song.

5) Lifehouse - You and Me
Classic yet wonderful all time.

6) The Fray - Be Still
Somehow it's calming and sad at the same time. haha.

7) Daughter - Medicine
A good insomniac song.

8) Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat
Simple. Katy Perry is always awesome. And here's a fresh awesome song.

9) Sky Ferreira - Obsession
My fuel for the day.

11) Ingrid Michaelson - Can't Help Falling In Love
Yes, another beautiful version of the original song.

12) Martin Solveig - Ready 2 Go
A great electronic song that sets my optimism.

13) She Wants Revenge - Up In Flames
Drives my villain side up. It's a great and moving feeling.

14) Graham Colton - Our Story
"One day at a time". :)

One addition to make it 15, "I Should Go" from Levi Kreis. My all time favorite song. :) I never listen to it and feel random. It's always able to crawl inside me.

So that's it. The songs I listen much other than hip hop musics. Yeah, hip hop and these songs are different. I love listening to both in different ways and time. haha.
I love alternative rock musics and insomniac musics. It makes me "me" in an unexplainable way.

So did you listen to these already? Write a review down below and hit me with another great alternative/insomniac songs please! :)

You Might Also Like

2 feedbacks

  1. suka bgt sm yg nomer 5!! hahahah. btw about join blog ku ada di right side of my page kok re :D
    i've followed yours!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya enak ya! hehe
    Done! Followed back.
    btw your newly posted photos are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete