Tribute to Jazz Futurepreneur

8:38:00 PM

I officially ended my relationship with my 2 years old car.

It's an old Honda Jazz 2004.
It was known as Honda Jazz Futurepreneur because of the Futurepreneur sticker I invented and put on the back of it. There are only about 3 or 4 cars in UC with it back then.

Today it's officially gone. And it's gone gone.
It was my first car to drive and sure has thousands of memories in it.

I was graduating from high school when I got it. My dad bought it 2ndhand, as I was just learning to drive then. It's a great decision since I made scratches everywhere in the first few months. So I had this driver who taught me to drive (or re-taught me because I already took a course in middle school and completely blank how to). He only made me practice and accompanied for about a week and...he disappeared. Then I had to survive by myself driving around in the traffic. I wasn't the car-friendly type of guy so it gave me some anxiety but I literally survived.

Then just in weeks I started to love driving, picked up faraway friends, drove to Cali, and things and of course in the first few months, I bumped my cars here and there. Good thing it was in insurance so it's quite worry-free. I remembered making a woman on bike fell, hitting someone's car when trying to get out from parking, back-bumped someone's car while playing with my phone, thousand times getting on top of sidewalk, slicing the plates of rims. Such a horrible driver, eh? haha yes I hurt my car a real lot back then.
Not only that, I also seldom paid attention of its maintenance, hygiene. I even pissed myself in it twice. HAHAHA now you got me. I take this confession of shameful things I've done so that my car would go in peace. HMM.

Despite all the horrible things that me and my car had experienced, it's filled with great memories. Like I can drive anywhere, like I can carry my things...........uhhh forget it. Not only these clearly obvious things, but other explainable things. It has took me and watched me on my 2 years journey since I entered college. It even knows my stories and secrets since I sometimes talked to myself in it (peculiar, I know) and some of them happened inside it. Well I hope it won't tell to anyone. Believe me, it also made the lightings in some area in Citraland happen where before my car dropped by, it was pitch dark. How? Not a sharable story. haha. My car is a legend.

Seeing that car walk away just saddened me just a little. Is it proper to fall in love with your car? I don't wanna know.

Thank you Jazz Futurepreneur for your heroic 2 years journey with this sinful psychopath. Love you and gonna miss you to the moon&back. don't share my secrets to anyone please.
I promise I will treat your replacement a lot better.
May you go in peace.
 
Yes, this post was a tribute to my car so don't blame the unimportant-to-you things. haha
No real wise lessons. Oh maybe just
Love your car before it's too late. (?)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks