Holiday? Nuh-Uh.

10:51:00 PM

Hello, holidayers.

I've been having a non-holiday kind of holiday. A project is coming up and preparation starts a long way. Not only that, but also incoming dance werks. So, my holiday is all about coordinating, organizing, meeting, practicing, and things. Well a hyper self is to blame, but hope this pays off in the future.

Tomorrow is the class registration for next semester, and I can't believe it's been more than a month since the holiday started! If you have businesses, time flies fast. Speaking of, it's unbelievably been 2 years since I entered university, which means halfway of my total journey here. GOD, I'm old. Anxiety about future starting to brim up.

I've not shared (bragged) about this, but my GPA score went back up this semester. :) Last time it went down a cliff, from 3,86 (2nd semester) to 3,58 (3rd semester), and now it's making its way back to the top! Thank God, it's 3,82. :) Although not the best, but I sure am glad that it actually made it back on track.

And yet, despite all of this university pieces, another holiday part goes back in action. It's the part where all of your friends are back in town and you have to take them to new places. haha. So here they are:



Those were quite a refreshment.

Okay, back to work!
Chop chop.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks