Just Another Periodic Update.

4:35:00 PM

It should've been unbusy weeks but somehow they feel busy like always. Other than science lessons, there are dance practices, and I've been focusing on the DBL 2012 dance team audition. Plus, running a free job for a friend, mixing project which gets my first time for mixing club musics, combining 2 musics nonstop. Then I had a thought of being a DJ. LOL.
How do I look being like this?


The other added activity is playing FreeJack, an online game that I saw my friend playing, which seems fun 'cause it's all about running and running. I love running! Been a long time since the last time I played online game. It's fun.

Last week I went to FUN, Frateran's Unforgettable Night bazaar, made new friends, went into a horror house (which wasn't really scary. I even wanted to pet the ghost.) and hit a girl (not hitting on her, I actually hit her). Here the story goes, there was a stall there that has a jail, which will keep your friend there for 10 mins if you pay. So I didn't realize when I was having an ordinary chat with my friends, that the friends of my friend paid the stall to catch me. So I rannnn around Frateran like a thief, at first it was fun since I passed all the tall obstacles (read: people) easily, I felt like I should be a real thief knowing that I was good at running and sneaking around the crowd. But then the thought ended the moment I hit a girl and spilled her es campur all over the place. Then I heard a bad word thrown at me. I was shocked too, then I looked at the girl's face and realized it's the daughter of my mom's friend. I was so lucky! If I hit someone else maybe I'd drown myself in a well. Yes, I'm kidding. Then I said sorry and promised her I'd come to her stall. And the running continues. I went around and around.. and suddenly a girl grabbed my hand and the running started again. The girl almost caught me for a few times but I managed to release myself and found a hiding place which is safe! It's a perfect place to stay for a while..and get bored. So I got out and went straightly to my friend's pasta stall and ate there. Overall he's how the chasing went.


Then my friends came but I don't really care if they wanna catch me. I'm with my fettucine. So I don't care. Then we went and see the dance battle and I got caught in the atmosphere so I went in and danced with Garry, Mia, and the other dance folks. Then we went back to the hall and suddenly they put handcuffs on me and I got caught for 10 minutes..which wasn't actually really bad. :| Hey, why did I have to run? Then we wandered around, and watched the SCP and City Warrior dance battle, which made my urges become harder and harder to just get there and join the dance! RRRAHHH! RRRAHHHH!!!! (<--- Werewolf, not dancer) The battle's nice and then there are fireworks in the end. Awesome. Will the time come when my school put up something like this? *_* NEVER! :)




That's about one entertainment night for me. Then only works and works. No more "fire".

I've been realizing that I think about the term "TIME" a lot. Somehow time felt so fast, I feel like just entered highschool, but just a few months again I'm leaving it. And I didn't really put my feelings on the fun parts, I only think about unnecessary things and it sure wasted my time. Now how to get the fun in the last bits? I've been so galau last night and today when I prayed I found the answer. Another life quotes of mine now, "Being LIVE is being productive and innovative." Why do I live if I make nothing? And I really don't want to just pass the last bits of my high school. You know, in school I had a weird freaky company called Cherry Berry, which is a noise factory in class, and a group of dramaqueens. And we're dreaming much these days.
Here are some of our plans:
- Make a video cover for Cherry Belle - Dilemma
- Making an acoustic version of Cherry Belle - Dilemma
- Produce a "sinetron", a real talk and a comedy one
And we have to make it happen! We had the woods, and we just need the fire to light it. I'm hoping I could be pumped to make this happen.. Cherry Berry (God, I'm getting sick of saying this name. haha Feels like I wanna throw my face somewhere.) is the company of mine along the last high school moments, and I'm producing much with them! Yeah.

Here are some of our experimental videos.






Oh yeah, I've been uploading my dance videos with O4 to YouTube too. There's still more and I will upload later.
ReinhardGouw's Channel

By the way I'm selling clothes and sneakers, and I will upload the photos later to a new facebook online shop. Wish me luck for this shop. :)

Really, when we pray anything can happen. Honestly, I've been away from prayer conversations for some times, then when I got back, I had this being productive thought, which is nice and makes my life more worth living. This way I believe, I will be an inspiration and blessing for others someday. Sometimes when we pray we feel nothing or nothing happens but let's believe that there's the time for everything. Maybe not now, but tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow, but the day after. We don't know. But always believe that the prayer doesn't go for nothing. He listens to each one of the words from our heart. The distance between you and God is only as short as prayer.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks