A Fast Change On My Path.

12:13:00 AM

A change on my future path happened about a month ago. When I was busied by UC Sense Dance Competition. By the way O4 got the 2nd place thanks to Him! We didn't thought we'd make it, 'cause it's not one of our best performances but God works so strangely that this was the result.
Here's the preliminary vid.. O4 at UC Sense Dance Competition - Prelims.
No more thinking and questioning, it's just one of His miraculous gift for us! :)

Back to the title, so it was about my next stage of life, the university life. I already chose Petra Christian university, in Communication Science major. Then, in a lazy night on Friday, mom said that UC called to offer a scholarship test. I ignored it till the next day. Then my friend told me to just try, at least trying would let me know how far I could achieve. The test was an essay test, writing about business idea, and how it brings the effect of psychology in it. Then the scores would lead to 3 results, grade A, grade B, and C. My mom and I made a condition. If I were able to achieve grade A, which means score above 90, I would enter UC. But if I got grade B or below, I would enter Petra. So on Saturday night, I called UC and registered for the test on Sunday morning.
Sunday morning, 5 a.m. I just got started to think about the business idea and noted them on my BB. It's a very long writing, about an oldie and vintage cafe & beauty, + a rehab. Then I was super ready. So I went to UC and at 8, the test began. The test wasn't exactly as I expected. It was to write three parts of writing, about the idea, the superior points of the idea, and the use of psychology in it. I started to get pessimistic about my writing, 'cause I should write it all over again in three parts! I should change the arrangements, and the words I used wasn't as perfect as the first writing on BB. The rule set that it should be about only one business idea. I had two right, a cafe and a rehab! Then I didn't care, I wrote things about the rehab on the back of the paper. And I asked the the tutor if the result could come out before 12 o' clock the following day, because I should pay for Petra before the bank closes at 3! He said the result should come out in a week, he couldn't promise to have it out tomorrow. Perfect.
I said to God, "God, the test wasn't as I expected, and the result actually should come out in a week. Now I leave it in Your hands, whatever the result is and when it comes out..You're the One to decide my path this time."
Then just the next day.. Suddenly a text from mom, saying congrats and humoring about setting up a party that night. Then another one from UC, saying that I got grade A!!!!!!!!! MEHN! It was a shocking and euphoric moment for me, 'cause I got to make my parents proud, make me proud, and mostly, that because it's an answer from GOD! I believe He's planning something BIG for me there. :)

You know, I asked God to help me choose my university since July. And no real tough answer in me. I thought it's always gonna be me to choose for myself. Then suddenly, an answer just in few days..that's freakin' awesome. And what I just realized is: 1) The idea of vintage cafe is from Kopitiam, a cafe where my mom took me to just a week before. 2) Preachings at church, just a few weeks before, after a long time I hadn't gone to church. Coincidence? No. I believe it's only one of His handworks for this answer.

What I learn here, is God answers your prayer if you keep believing and don't stop praying. Even in the last seconds.. He'll do. And when you get that answer, it will feel extraordinary, 'cause it's God's answer, and that you get to know that it's His plan for you..His plans are absolutely amazing for sure, He's a daring God and Father anyway. When you know that He arranges your path, you won't be afraid to get lost anymore. He's walking with you in every steps of the way as long as you hold on to Him. He's just all wonderful! :)






     UC, I'm coming your way!


You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks