You Choose Who You Want To Be.

2:00:00 PM

Our personality shows who we are, and we often think that we are born with it. Or "Born This Way". No, actually it is made out of our daily basis. How we let our self do or feel something, will eventually create something out. It is how we respond to the things we face.

"Action turns into habit, habit turns into attitude, attitude turns into character."

We can create our self. Before you take an action, especially bad ones, stop a while and think. How do you feel if you see other people do that action? Do you want to be that kind of person in the future? If it is leading you to a bad personality, force yourself to stop. It is hard since our feeling is strong enough to make us do so, but actually it is NOT impossible to control our feeling, it's just hard.

Character is easily build when we were a kid, 'cause it's a phase where we absorb just about everything to build our mind. As human ages, his personality is hardens. While we are young, we can still build this personality of ours. It is part of searching who we really are.

Confession time. Here's a short story that makes me learn this.
These last 2 days I was extremely busied by some works. Arranging my high school farewell, shipping some goods, etc. And I was doing them all alone. I thought I had narrow time because I'm going to depart to Australia today. So along the days I was a touch-and-die machine. I was acting like this super busy guy. I talked with my family like I have no time for them. Then I thought to myself, was I really that busy just to have a friendly chat and with them? I remembered that I didn't like this one figure, someone close, he is always treating others ignorantly when he's busy, and easily gets mad. I realized that I was copying that person. If I keep letting myself act like that, I will turn exactly into that someone in the future.

The key is just to stop and think. Don't let your emotions and environments control you. You have the hold of yourself, and you're the one who makes you who you are in the future. Be sure to make it a great one.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks