Back to the Dance.

10:51:00 PM

2 weeks ago I attended an open class after forever. It's been a long time since I went to practice outside home and it feels different. There are some changes in the dance communities, and it's kinda bizarre to know. The class I attended was Kak Semmy Blank's class. And it was a great class with great piece from him eating all the small beats. Wow. It felt really nice to dance in class again. :)

One info that stroke the news is the new members of Last Minute Street Crew, Koko (ex-Takupaz), Jono (ex-Takupaz), Firly (GPS, my crew), Lupita (ex-SCP), and Jenna (G-Force, the kids crew). It's a nice news to know that these people are joining the community! They're great and I bet they're gonna improve a lot in LMSC. I guess I have to keep practicing so that I don't get left behind by everyone in the dance world, too!

Last Saturday I went to GPS practice too and we practiced stances and attitude, then and after that freestyling. The allstyle battle is coming up on March so we got a little warm-up from Kak Adid. I thought I got so much vocab already from watching a lot of videos since my vacuum, but the old problem is still there: I can't control my body to stay calm when battling! It's not a good news to hear, Kak Adid told me that I battled for enough times already, and it's not proper to still feel anxious. I wonder how my battle will be on March. I guess I have to come to practice a lot, and handle this freakin' anxiety! Aren't there any drugs to handle anxiety? haha. I always feel good freestyling alone, but it's always nervous time freestyling in front of people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For school life. I feel like all my friend's started to warm up for the final national exam. They have started studying from Detik-Detik, and they're starting to be able to do the exercises from the teachers. Me? I haven't started studying at all. I told myself I'd study starting on Feb 16. But it didn't happen. Last night I tried to study and I fell asleep. Next week there's going to be another tryouts and the biology teacher stated minimal score 70 for his subject. Arghh! How can I survive. -_- I have to start soon, really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My cheek's getting chubbier and chubbier I think. And it's a BAD NEWS. I need to exercise this stubborn belly fat and so my cheek fat will be decreased as well. I have to have a nice body before I go to Bali later on May! Hurrahhh!!! It's embarassing to have this side belly and it's affecting my dance. -_- Imagine a fat guy doing a body wave, and the wave stucks at the belly. How gross is that. haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a random post and that's all I wanna spill. See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks