A Little Sharing.

12:36:00 PM

I'm posting this right now in my alone time. Such a nice comforting moment. :)

So I'm telling a bit of my story after UNAS.
There were some bad things coming after UNAS. The aunt of my mom died. There was an external family problem. And I started wondering about my passion. Like what I've always been aware of, after one problem will come another. "Life will always try to knock you down, but it is always your choice to stay down or get back up".

Thank God, some of the problems are solved. I had the chance to help one or more of my family member to make a changing decision. It was a great feeling that God gave me the abiltity to persuade and change that person's mind. The best feeling is when God uses you for His plan. :)

Now I'm about to share another story about His blessing. Some weeks ago I designed a T-Shirt, a hiphop-themed T-Shirt and started selling it on my bb. Other than my eager to make a cool T-Shirt, I want to make some money too since I'm going to Bali with my friends in the end of May. I opened the pre-order for 7 days. From the beginning, I put a target and expectation, that I would have at least 20 pieces order. 1 day, 2, 3.. There were only 12 pieces order and even some of them were sill unsure. I felt disappointment an I started being pessimist, "Maybe this is a lame design? Maybe I can't market well?" Then I posted it on Facebook. No real response, only about 3 persons are interested. Okay, so be it.. I already broadcasted the T-Shirt again but still, no response. Then suddenly out of nowhere, a friend of mine made more than 10 pieces order! I was like, WOW, really?? It's shocking for me and not only her, my friends who was unsure made fix order, and more and more orders came. And guess what? In the end, I got more than 50 orders of my own designed T-Shirt!! :):) It's such a surprise for me and I experienced it! God gave me more than double of what I expected! I was blessed and He is really a full-of-surprise Father. I then got my confidence back, and I even added 10 pieces for me to stock and sell. Now 2 of them are already ordered. (You interested too now? Tell me!) I was so happy. I am! :)

Now I started reading this nice book of Max Lucado, a book recommended by my friend's mentor for me, I belive I'll find my destination reading this. I was still wondering about what I should be doing in this life. Everyone's born with a purpose. What's mine? What's yours? I don't wanna live normally. I wanna live impactfully. I don't know where i'm going, but I won't be any worried if God's with me along this long road.

Last night I shared about passion with my dance friend. He talked a bit rough about me and my thoughts. But he talked in his perspective and didn't intend any bad. I learned a lot last night, not only about things around the community, but also:
- Benturan-benturan keras diperlukan untuk membentuk seseorang.
- Sebuah pukulan tidak selalu dilayangkan dengan maksud jahat, kata-kata kasar terkadang keluar dengan maksud baik.
- Seringkali orang yang menyebalkan itu adalah malaikat yang sengaja ada disana untuk membentuk kita.

I'm sorry it was in bahasa because I like it better that way. (alasan lainnya (alasan sebenarnya?), krn aku bingung meninggriskannya. hahaha.)
Anyway, I really learned last night. And I can handle another 'benturan's to make me better! >:)

It's good to be broken to pieces for God to shape you.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks