Bali, The Island of Paradise.

11:11:00 PM

Last week I went to Bali for a week with some of my high school friends. I thought it won't be too exciting since everyone's not actually close friends, but it turned out to be an amazing holiday with such fun people for me! And staying for a week made us family.

Day 1,
After checking in at Purirama Hotel and got introduced to the tour crew (we joined a tour, but it's not an ordinary tour! We were taken care by young wild fun and crazy guys, they are Surabayan youths who goes to Bali a lot and they really know how to have fun in Bali.), then we went to Uluwatu to monkeys. And I had fun with those monkeys for sure!
















straight to Dreamland. It should be Padang-Padang but the bus couldn't go through high ground on the road so we went here instead. We took a lot of photos like the sinetron Tersanjung on*the rock, in the sand, and sure we played with the water!




and combing the surf sale area, I got this dope Ripcurl short ripped jeans, it shouldn't have been a fashion trip for me but the jeans succeeded in trapping my eyes. Then we went to eat the awesome flavah sate penyu with the weirdly tasty salt. Oh God, the guys really know how to eat in Bali. 

After that, a short afternoon at Kuta Beach.




Then, night stroll around Legian and Kuta. What a great first day.

Before going back, I spend a chance went to meet my friends from Petra 1 at Kuta Square! :)
Then went back to hotel alone in the dark. The club musics along Legian was tempting.

Day 2,
Bedugul, Kebun Stroberi, and Tanah Lot. The seem-to-be-an-obligatory places in Bali.

 I got this Playboy tattoo on my neck in Tanah Lot.
And I got to do what I always wanted to do, went to the temple in the middle of the sea in Tanah Lot. My parents never allowed me to, but since I'm with my friends, we went there. It's a little pilgrimage crossing the sea, added the sense of adventure and reminds me to Eat, Pray, Love. Even though I never watched that movie. HAHA. There, we arere asked to wash our face and drink from the plain water flowing magically from the rock. Then the Hindus will pray for us. I then for the first time let myself blend in the culture and went further, washed my face with the water, but didn't really drink it. The Hindus prayed for me and my friends. They're good prayers, "Rejeki banyak, umur panjang, sehat", dll. So why should close myself to prayers like that? I'm a Christian, but since they're good prayers, I felt like nothing will hurt by getting good prayers from another religion there. I love different cultures and I really really really love that flower on my ear and rice on my forehead! I felt like a real Balinese then!

Dinner at Nasi Pedas, it's a deadly serious a pedas nasi pedas. My first time eating it, and again, thanks to the
crew. Ferocious dish in a good way.
Then in the night, me and Alvin's curiosity got wild. We never really seen a condom before so we bought a condom there in the M Mart on the back of our hotel. The shopkeeper acted normal, it's Bali! Never thought of buying one in Surabaya, the shopkeeper maybe would think negatively.


In the night when we played Uno, a girl of us lose and the punishment was to buy condom in that M Mart and it was so funny! She was acting like she's in a hurry "Cepetan Mas" and the storekeeper said "Pelan2 aja mbak". LOL!!! Napsu girl.
Naughty naughty, young and wild and free! At least in Bali. An island of the peak of my freaky high school. :)

Day 3,
Shannon and Sydney arrived at Bali! And straight to Benoa. No photos for now 'cause it's in my lomo camera and I haven't have it printed. Crazy and superfun banana boat and donut, took photo in the middle of the sea thanks to the aquapix cam. I wanted to take the parasailing too but I spent too much money for the first 2 days already. Afterwards, we went to Pulau Penyu.




Then we went to GWK (Griya Wisnu Kencana) the oh-so-awesome place of thick culture of Bali. It was an amazing idea of a place and it's surely making Indonesia proud.
















We watched a movie of GWK and its vision. I feel proud of Indonesia watching that movie. There was also a painter man there who draws for free for small size drawings. My friends volunteered to be the model, including me and Sydney. I was wondering why the man would draw a lot of people without feeling bored or stuffed up, but then I realized, PASSION. It's called passion. His passion in drawing those arts led him to be that kind of dedicated artist, the kind that smiles when drawn even when a lot of people are in line to be drawn for free. I feel salute.

Me and Sydney with the passionate artist.

Sydney gave the color when we got home. :)





















Watched the Balinese Barong Dance in the outdoor auditorium, and dinner at Jimbaran!!! Yeahh.
Then in the night, again naughty naughty, me, Agassi and Alvin, accompanied by Ko Kriz and Ko Victor the crew, went to Sky Garden. Upon entering, we got 2 free bottles of Bir Bintang. There I met Grego and GT and Vincent Chang and Yoko, my friends from Petra 1. I danced crazy and I felt so great, honestly it's my first time to actually go clubbing. I went inside clubs in Bali but never really get on the floor. Since Grego and Yoko are my GPS crew mates, we planned to go up the stage but one of my friend got a little drunk so I went home. I promised I would be back later to get on the stage. I never wanna go clubbing in Surabaya and any places other than Bali.

Day 4,
Shopping day at Krisna, Erlangga.

My tattoo got an irritation and 'bernanah'.


















In the afternoon the boys swam with the crazy crews and we sure had fun. I went to Discovery to eat BK with Rhesaldi after, then another Legian and Kuta stroll. At McDonald Kuta's garden, there were dancers dancing and freestyling and I was maximally tempted to join! I only watched from the side, hoping to be invited to the dance but I wasn't so I went to catch up with my friends at Flapjaks, then after, I went back to the dance and I was invited to join! Then I joined and danced, and we chit chatted and they are Glory of God Crew, and they send some pokes to Kak Sem and LMSC and we shook hands before we part. Wow.. I feel proud of Indonesian dancers! :) In the night we ate nasi lawar Agassi and the crews brought back, it's a SUPER GOOD culinary object of BALI!

Day 5,
Waterbom. Had a ton of fun especially with climax, smashdown, and boomerang. They were hell of crazy rides and my lomo camera rolls are empty after. hahaha. Then when riding lazy river, I really enjoyed the sunshine at Bali and its plants, and its carvings, and the smell, and my friends with me there, and I REALLY didn't want it to end, ever. Then we went to Discovery for another BK and strolled the Kuta Beach then went back home. I got sick in the night so the plan to go back to Sky Garden was cancelled.

Day 6,
No plans for the day so we just strolled along Legian and Kuta. Hard Rock, and*Kuta Beach for water pleasure. We never really get inside the water so that day was a ocean swim day for us. It was an enjoyable afternoon beach for the last day.












In the night, some of the boys went to a reflexology, Smart Reflexology that is. And we got a SUPERNICE massage. Oh God, a little heaven in Bali.










Another sate penyu and nasi pedas for dinner. Eatgasm..
And we played Uno again like the other nights 'till midnight, some sleep and some of us went outside to enjoy Legian. Nothing other than clubs actually that are still open. And my plan to try mushroom was cancelled since I got sick. hahaha. Maybe it's God's way to stop me from eating mushroom also. :D No more Sky Garden either, so I only went there once in this trip. We strolled around the hotel since we never really did all along this week, kinda scary actually. We planned to go to the beach also to watch sunrise but the plan failed and we went to a short sleep.

Day 7,
We went back home to Surabaya. It's such a fast week. 
I got horrible flu and cough, and I slept the day away. In the night, I felt terribly lonely since I spent the last week with 12 other people and laughed together 'till midnight, strolled along the Legian road outside our hotel to Kuta Square, Kuta Beach, and played Uno 'till midnight almost everyday in a cycle. God, I already missed them so bad. And we really made a family from this trip. We created a group in BB, the AirAsia 179 since we went there by AirAsia and stayed in room A1, A7, and A9 in the hotel. Just hoping that the craziness lasts! I love this trip so bad. The naughty Alvin, the Mr. Culinary Agassi, the best budal tok buddy, Hoflay, the bad-at-Bali innocent Edward, the ngawur Rhesaldi,  the cinlok girl Monic, my virtual couple Sydney, the calm Shannon, the super kelinci couple Andrew and Elisa, the loud Sari, the super tacik Selvi. Thank you for being in the moment! :) Also Ce Nia, Ko Kriz, Ko Victor, Ko William, Ko Rendy, Ko Hoksan. Thanks for the trip and you people are fun and awesome! Next time Los Angeles, maybe. hahahaha!


Back to normal life in Surabaya and here life goes.. 

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks