Random Post - 1

11:07:00 PM

I've been living busy days since I started taking so many responsibilities.
I'm a part of my major's event committee, Psychopreneur In Action 2012, in the event executor committee. This is gonna be my first committee experience in the campus, so I will learn a lot!
Another responsibility is that I took the chance to be a team coordinator in the Entrepreneurship 1 selling project. It's an excitement, I am motivated to be one! This is also a big learning process for me, another big step for me to reach a more organized and experienced me.
Other than that, there are UKM dance practices for jobs ahead, and also UTS that is coming to an end.

I took these responsibilities because I promised myself I'd be active in the campus. In high school I spent my whole life dancing. I wanna try something new. Because dancing is one thing for me, organizing is another. I left my organizing life nearly abandoned back then. I think it's time for it to shine. But I don't know, maybe I took too many things, I should've taken things one step at a time.

I am not the kind of person that is bold in making decision and statement. But being bold is always my target. So taking bigger responsibilities is a facility for it to grow inside me. I have to be tough with other people, not just the plain super-friendly attitude I've been putting on. Being too friendly isn't too good. Sometimes you'll get blown away with the others. Friendly is the best attitude that's ever happened in my life. But I should manage the quality, know the time and place to be.

These days I realized something. I am a total different person outside and inside my family. Outside my family I am the friendly, loud, easygoing, laugh-at-all-times type. But when I go back home, I become the silent, emotional, strict, and tough-to-crack type. Though there's nothing wrong with my family. Can't recall when this started, I realized when my mom told me to be friendly with everyone and don't show cockiness. My family and people outside know me as two completely different persons. Whatever's happening, need to find out.

Psychology topics get friendlier in my ears. I don't regret taking psychology here rather than communication science, I learned so much neat and wonderful things to be applied in my life. There are so much magical things about human's mentality, and how we can work with ours. Neat.

I also start to literally write again.
So many things I can't share with anyone. It's always the best way to cure this kind of condition.

"All I can do is just write down every emotion I feel. Take my notebook, read everything in my mind. Only my notebook knows how I feel. My heart is on every page." - Chrisette Michele

You Might Also Like

2 feedbacks