And I Still Dance.

8:55:00 AM

I thought I won't be dancing so much like I did in high school. But here it is, active in campus also consists of dancing for me.
So I want to introduce you to these new crazy folks happening in my life.
The UC Big Dance Crew; or BDC as a stage name.
In the past month, we've been connected to each other. At least every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday for certain. There were 2 jobs ahead of us. And these practices narrow my days, but they're one of my favorite times of the week. Dancing has always been a pleasure, a pride, and also a blessing for me. 2 jobs in October, 2 Saturdays straight. Having them as a team is an awesome thing.

Here we are, the BDC:




  

Me hairstyling Sam, always.

The Willows.














We're such a crazy and fun team. I bet I'll keep holding on to this.

Well, I'm not a dancer for life. But to stop, I can't and I won't.
I'll keep on dancing.


You Might Also Like

1 feedbacks