Need A Place To Crash

6:26:00 PM


G-Walk, 5:40 p.m.

Here my other side shows up again.
I'm in my car. Tired. I guess it's because of today's event. Yeah, I'm the event executor, remember? But I think that's not it. 

I need a place to crash. Just to wait 'till later  to spend the night at my friend's. It's weekend and he's spending it in the mall. Me? I don't want to go spend my weekend anywhere. I don't have the mood to. Oh, and I almost forgot (again), I'm in a state called broke. But still, that's not the case.

So what am I doing in this car? Why am I sitting and typing this post, knowing that I can't post it right after I finish because there is no wifi connection here? Sounds lame, but right now I really enjoy it. Hey, where's that sanguine blood? Why does it go away at random times in anytime? Isn't it funny how a state of lonely can be the best place to be? Isn't it funny how you can be so mellow and sad but enjoy that moment perfectly at the same time?

I don't wanna talk, meet many people like I always love to, or laugh at stupid things other people do. This is the perfect place for me. In my car alone, nobody cares. I have the time to go anywhere I want in this city. But I don't wanna go anywhere. I just wanna be inside the car, without the intervention of anything outside.

But when I take it further, what's there are another same questions, who, when, where.
Is there a place where I would crash myself when I don't even wan't to crash anywhere else?
I guess I haven't find that place. I'm just going to crash here for now.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks