18th.

11:02:00 PM

Everyday felt so hectic for the past 2 weeks. Beside the assignments, there were always things that spiced up the time. Inside these times, there were also birthdays. Not only mine, but also another 2 members of Willow. Beta's and Grego's! So Beta's birthday was the day after mine, and Grego's was on September 4th. Everyone was busy thinking of ideas to spice up each of the 3 birthdays. Hope it was all special! Mine was. :)

Just as I was about to sleep, my door was opened with a crackling sound of the candle, and then I was kidnapped to the front of my house. There, I was cake-ified, with additional soy sauce. I was also surprised that there was Indra there! I hadn't met him for 2 months and sure missed him alot. He even was in for the surprise while he just got back from hometown and sick. Thanks, brother! Thanks to Reivaldi, Lia, Beta. Thank you for the night-raid!



Reivaldi - Lia - Me - Indra - Beta














Then, that day my friend Sydney also came by in the afternoon, alone carrying cake into my room. It was sweet! :) And she also brought a present from her and Onel that they made since 3 months before. Thank you, sis. Thank you, Onel! My best friends since the beginning of high school. I NEVER expected that to come.


There were also a cake from PSY '12 and Cherry Berry. And Cherry Berry's cake is predictably odd. There on the cake, written "Happy Birthday Armando" Okay, I'm Armando the 18th. hahaha. Thanks everyone!

With PSY girls.
Happy birthday Armando

































Thank you.
I just can't thank you enough! :)

After embarassing Beta as Beta Riana around PTC, and creating a super-Willow alay video for Grego, we celebrated it on Grego's day, the 4th of September at Hachi-Hachi Bistro and Taste Code in G-Walk. Three of us, one cake. Will it go like this for the next years? hahaha Let's see.




Thank you Beta, Grego, Lia, Peter, Reivaldi, Atin for the night! I love you people.
And thank you also for every single friends who gave wishes. I am who I am now because of everyone God has put in my life. I will try and get up to always be a better and better person.

Someday I will make my closest people proud.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks