Balancing Everything.

7:32:00 PM

I passed the first 13 days of early adulthood.

And this is how my 20th was celebrated.


with Devinaureel, Princess Syahrini, Dijahyellow, and Ahok. haha!
with Student Council Universitas Ciputra

from Princess Sydney! haha.

my bromance since High School, Reivaldi. (#dontlookatme)

Reinhard & Justin Birthday fine dining!

Well, that's it. One more coming soon though, but uh. anyway!
I thank Life for these caring people. :)
...
So far it's been hot and cold inside, trying to be this guy who's more serious about life. Though somehow the first few days were the best days. I woke up everyday ready to live literally as an individual in this mad mad world. Up 'till now, the change that I'm training myself to maintain and develop is to be a bold guy in a more mature way. Like, I don't have to hide my thoughts up but don't have to be so loud about it also. I've had enough being a yesman and also enough being the cockiest guy on the block. So here I am. the yin yang is rising. haha. Summing it up, I'm trying to be a more balanced person.

I also try to remind myself now and then that I am a student for life. That I always have to have my mind open for knowledge from just about everyone; younger, older, experienced, newbies. Everyone always has knowledge to share and who knows it's better than what I had all along.

In the end, life's good with everything right now.
Well I quite feel lonely sometimes as a grown up individual (right.... -_-). And yes, I'm still being a machine with never ending works. haha! That's one point that quite sucks. But deep inside, I know my being is quite satisfied with this state, with everything.


You know what? I tried a new path of life by signing up for an audition of being a professional dance crew member all over again. It's a crew outside campus, the one who raised and taught me to dance back then. It's been two years since I left.

I was captivated by my new campus life back then, that I decided to put dance down a little and strengthen my organization experience. And I did! I have a massive organization experience since the start of it and it was awesome. Well, I didn't actually leave my dance life, I've been dancing in the best crew and family of all time for me, the Big Dance Crew. I even get the chance to be a leader for almost two years, and I would never be so grateful for my college life if I weren't in this crew, developing together with such wonderful companions.

In the other side, somehow not pushing myself to spend time to practice harder made me go stagnant. I could see newbie dancers running past me in these past 2 years. And I, being me, haven't been very pleased with that. So now I'm trying to put my shoes back on again to sprint further again, looking for a facility to hone me harder, better, faster, stronger. And it could be another way to work my ass off also since I still don't know what I should do for a more professional life. Though I absolutely won't leave what's with me all along, my Big Dance Crew and the organization life. I had enough of organization and also dance, and it's more of a balancing for now.
BUT! The results aren't out yet. So, it's kind of over-optimist for me to post this. haha. Anyway, let God's hands decide whether I should or should not go through this. I'm very okay with all the signage of life put up for me, and I believe He's planned everything for me.

And I can't stop thanking Jesus Christ for everything I am and everything around. 

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks