An Improper Goodbye.

12:06:00 PM

Wednesday, January 24th 2018 |


It might not be proper to say this via blog post. But think of it as a letter. If someday you read it, you'll know it's for you.

More than 730 days. Wow, that's longer than I've ever imagined it would be. We started off in a rough place. And as not okay as that was for me, we stepped into it anyway. We believed things will be better and crossed our fingers with these quotes:

"We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending."


Then, the 730 days were full of everything. Excitements, adventures, travel, joy, thrill, fear, anger, rage, surprise, sadness, reflections, problem solvings, team work, changes for the better, and thousands of other things that merges into this one package.

I just want to thank you for accepting me for who I am. For coping with me. My rage. For being there through those times. For letting yourself fall completely. For the energy. For the time. For the abundant effort. For making those characters come to live. For making me feel comfortable. For making me feel enough. For being my home. For making me feel loved. For making me feel abandoned. For making me feel valuable. For making me feel worthless. For diving deep into me. And letting me dive deep into you.  Thank you for being a burst of millions of emotions and experience that words won't be able to explain.

I am sorry for being emotional. For not being able to provide. For not being able to guide you better.  For pushing away. For cursing. For insulting. For not being enough. For thinking you're not enough. For taking for granted. For denying. For forgetting. For procrastinating. For taking easy. For those tears. And fear. And all those sorrows. For coming out the other end being someone you don't wanna be.


I only hope that you enjoyed all the good times, and slowly forget all the bad. As much as we'd like to resent it now, we can't deny that it's beautiful. 'Cause when I look back? All that I can say is wow..just wow. Look at everything we've been through. Witnessed by those chocolate ice cones and those stickers. Thank you will never be enough.

I wish you nothing but happiness and an even wonderful journey ahead. After all, you deserve to be loved the same way you love. Just as I do. Be happy, always.

N.


You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks