Warmth

11:46:00 PM

Wednesday, February 21st 2018 |

If I can record all of our phone calls and turn them into candies, I would. So whenever I feel dry and crave you, I will simply take them to comfort me.

We are silly lovebirds. We are two souls carrying freshly plucked feelings, always longing for each other. Ridiculously missing right after meeting each other. Wanting to always be around each other. Constantly worried about each other. It's this childish insecure feeling that haunts us even when our brains know better. It's this forever brimming desire of these skins to touch.

You're my home. You feel like a shoulder to lean on. You feel like a good conversation. You feel like humanity, insane jokes, galaxy, good music taste, social studies, sex talk, travel plans, everything all at once. Everything that connects my mind and yours.  You feel like safety, and I'm starting to blind myself from all the risks. I'm starting to fall even deeper for you. Never thought of these much what ifs and maybes, these glimpses of hope for beautiful days together. Where we don't have to wait so long for the week to pass by. Where we lay down side by side every night, passing warmth. Where we build our lives and stay hand-in-hand, walking through, conquering hardships.

And despite all the past lessons I've learned the hard way, I'm letting myself trust. I'm letting myself be vulnerable. Enough for you to devour me. As whole as I'd like to devour you. For you to cut me open. And  find my eyes starting to linger as I let you see my flesh. Dipping. Sinking in warmth. Indulging these drops of happiness and gratitude.

What did I do to deserve you?

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks