Harsh Week.

6:51:00 PM

Last week was one crazy and tiring week.
We just started a real DBL practice on Monday, it feels a little impossible to finish learning the whole choreography in just a week. But still, we believe in God's help for us. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday the most tiring, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. On Wednesday we went to search for shoes.
Actually on Friday and Saturday I had to do the chemical remidial and physics test. It feels so hard to concentrate, I was focusing on DBL, studying that ton of choreo and I still have to struggle for school? Mehn, I could just go crazy. Just for the Saturday, I slept and woke up at 12 a.m., since I was so tired after the whole day. I tried to study and I fell asleep! And in the morning, I found myself getting crazy for doing the the test without any proper preparations. I studied a little just before the test and it turned out just fine for me. At least I didn't have to do any remidial. Another God's help in my school life..It's too much.

So here was our short journal:
Monday : We learned a short piece of On To The Next One
Tuesday : Opening concept, locking, and tried to learn some attraction
Wednesday : Out hunting for shoes
Thursday : Added more to the opening, krumping, shut-up2 song
Friday : More to the shut-up2, all the way to the locking, Money In The Bank
Saturday : Bounce, the ending, starting to think about something that can add up the clown bits
Sunday : Mixing, gathering, trying to arrange the clown bits
Monday : In the morning practicing for the clown part, and 1st performance in the evening!

It was a mad week, since we put all our energy, money, and time.
On Monday we thank God that the girls basketball team won, and that we could perform nicely. We never thought we would do it nicely looking at our practice time, but God's hand is there for us, once again. Thank God, thank God..
On Tuesday, we were tired and didn't have a practice in the morning and our performance wasn't as nice as the day before.
On Wednesday, finally our first day of rest after 9 days full of hard work and sweats all over.
Yesterday on Thursday, we danced again and we can give better than Tuesday, but unfortunately, the boys basketball team lost. We hope that they won't be down and can give even better than they could imagine.

On our rest day, the morning I was so bedloving that I stayed on top of the bed, and I was too lazy to get up and have some time with God. That day I was so sleepy all the time. But the thing that I found is that I did some crazy mistakes and ruined my day. Then I learned that starting the day without God is suicide.

Last night after seeing other school's performance, I got home, stayed in front of this PC, and when  I got to my room I couldn't find my DBL ID Card! I panicked and I was crazy. I couldn't find it anywhere, in car, on the laundry basket, in my bag, everywhere. Then I called my friends, my DBL captain, my DBL senior, and mehn, we already thought so far away about getting disqualified and being decreased on score and everything, about  possible consequences and things. You know, in the morning I scolded one of my team member 'cause he thought he lost the ID card. And look how karma works. Then I prayed, and my friend told me he saw me wearing it in my car if it wasn't just his memory, and I checked thoroughly in the car, and I FOUND IT!!! God, I was so happy and I phoned my friend and I just lay myself on the garden. God, I don't know what I would do if I didn't find it. So amazingly happened, I found it after I prayed. No joke! Mehn.

Then today..today I just got the report card and it's nice enough. The whole year in grade XI Science was always miracle for me. I always got nice scores, not like what I expected. I could pass some tests and projects I never thought I would. And it's always Him and His help. I really can't thank enough. I hated science, I should've entered social class from the beginning. But I can work this out with Him!

For lovey-dovey, I don't know what I really feel. Is it like, is it love, is it what. Sometimes I stress myself out thinking too much about me and my feelings, and sometimes I feel like I need some magic psychiatry to tell me what's happening inside. LOL I really wanna figure out and start handling it right away. I'm not gonna focus on it though, I'm gonna focus on DBL!

Praying for Petra 5's basketball and dance team.
Good luck for other schools too! Give the best, and God will do the rest.

You Might Also Like

2 feedbacks