Dance In The Go

9:12:00 AM

AOG Crew, tralala trilili cikit aye~!
LOL. Finally after a long time we started to dance together again. And we're rebonding little by little to the way we used to. It should be even better now with the changes that happened to us!

This was us:












Now this, is us!



It's been a long time and it's nice to dance with them again! There's still a lot of changes for us ahead. Including the loss of one of us.. But this won't separate us. We will face this change and we will still give our best in the future, even more better than what we did back then. :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The C.I.P. Clown In Paradise.
This whole week is hard. For a while, I felt like the whole burdens are on me. I was the one who should organize everything for us, the one who should put my whole effort. Where are the others?
But then, I thought. Maybe this is God's way to put some leadership in me. In fact, deep inside there's a little feeling of enjoying the business. I hope this works out well in the future for me. :)
This team is a crazy team, by the startline and deadline of our practice. But I wanna believe we can give our best! I hope that we start to bond to each other, and give it all out together in the arena, as a team. May God lead our way, and may we dance to the max.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fallin' out of love. Slowly fallin'.
However, I still love the feeling of knowing that you're always there for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to chase and focus back on my target: Be a better person with self-control and self-consciousness. And inspire other people with my life. I should put my whole life in this.. Be better and better everyday. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG SPIRIT FOR DBL 2011, starting this Monday.
Petra 5's schedule:
1. Senin, 6 Juni 2011 (cewek)
SMA Muhammadiyah 2 Sda  Vs. SMA Petra 5
18.00-19.00

2. Selasa, 7 Juni 2011 (cowok)
SMA Petra 5  Vs. SMA Kemala Bhayangkari 1
13.00-14.00

3. Kamis, 9 Juni 2011 (cowok)
SMA Petra 5  Vs. SMA Khadijah
13.00-14.00

4. Kamis, 16 Juni 2011 (cewek)
SMA Petra 5  Vs. SMAN 1
11.00-12.00

5. Minggu, 19 Juni 2011 (cewek)
SMA Petra 5  Vs. SMAN 3 Sda
13.00-14.00

6. Minggu, 19 Juni 2011 (cowok)
SMAN 14  Vs. SMA Petra 5
16.00-17.00

Be sure to watch and support us!!
May God bless us along the way.
SMA Petra 5 teams will always give the best of their consistency.
We don't force to win, we just wanna play fair and great game.
Viva Petra 5, SREK PLEK WET!!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks