Life These Days.

12:23:00 AM

The first ten days of March has passed, it's so fast.
Now when I think of it, I said this thing too much already. haha.

Daily to-do-lists, tests, tests, and more tests. I'm not ready at all for the national exam, at all. I don't really have any will to study. It's worrying me a little, in this state I will never pass the exam.

Days feels like routine now, I need something. Yes, what I'm looking for is a purpose. Why am I here? I need to know where and what should I be doing. What's my passion and vision in the future? I'm moving aimlessly right now. You know, I've been thinking about this dance life of mine. Do I really belong there? My passion is not as big as the others. I have passion for other thing, yet I don't exactly know what it is. But what I feel now is, it's not this one. Yes, I love dance, I do. I can't live a day without dancing. But is it a part of my future? Should I be dwelling with it so much like the old days? I don't know.

I should have asked for God's answers, but it's been some time now that I can hardly communicate nicely with God. I don't know, I guess I've been acting too busy. I've been neglecting my spiritual life, or have I done something not right? Or have I been doing too much bad things? I don't know and I'm dying for a voice to tell me. My health and spiritual life is abandoned and I have to pull it back, somehow. Tell me.

Just about a month again, high school's gonna end. I'm glad I'm able to share laughter with my friends in class a lot these days. High school's perfect with them. I don't wanna be far with them in university. The Cherry Berry, Sianida, close friends from other classes, juniors. Oh God, how I'm loving these people. School's like home when you befriend a lot of people inside and I'm feeling that way now. I'm glad I get to know a lot of wonderful people here. I wanna share who they are but the perfect time is when I graduating later.. It'll be a super mellow post coming. hahaha. MEHN! Life is so something. I just watched a Sianida video made by my friend, here and I wonder how it feels to watch this video when I grow up later. Ouch. Super mellow now. I know I should just LIVE TODAY.

Vampires have been adding me on Facebook and I'm ignoring them.

AHHHHHH I don't know what other random thing to post.

I'm glad my effort to get a lot of orders is paying off. I'm getting this membership from my supplier! Yeay. I can't wait to be having the card soon.

I feel like I'm not in the state of a person to fit a figure of an inspiration right now. I'm far from God. I live aimlessly. I don't care about my final exam. Do bad things and so on. I wanna go back climbing and not rushing downhill like this.. I don't want days to be so empty and narrow. I really oughta know what to focus on.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks