Blogging

11:09:00 PM

I read someone's blog and realized a change.
He used to blog about his personal life, and now he blogs about motivations, or way of thinking. Well, it's actually an amazing blog. But seeing the previous posts way back is also nice too. Someone commented to him that it's more like him to post personal life as well other than just general posts.
I then realized I'm starting to post ways of thinking and such, where I used to post more personal things in the first posts of Life Ink 1.

What's the problem?
I should balance between blogging for myself, and blogging for people to read. Sometimes I want to post things but I get thoughts of what people are gonna think about it, and so I rearranged the words and things. I think if I do it that way too far, I will be doing this blog for people, and ignoring what I actually want to post.

Why do I blog?
Because I don't tell my stories much to people, so I share them here. It's always a pleasure telling stories here and it makes my burdens less heavier. This blog is the one hearing my stories when I don't have anyone to tell it to. This blog will follow the story of my life, and I hope it's a great story whole, even a motivation and inspiration for some. Here live memories of me. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks