A Year Done.

12:33:00 AM

It's finally over! Final exams and along with it, the whole 2nd semester. It feels like a huge chunk lifted up from your chest. It actually barely felt like a learning semester since I was too busy busying myself with other things than classes. And I promise I won't do it next semester. College classes should always be the number one priority!

I've had enough of days with hour 5 sleeps. And now it's time to enjoy the long holiday...or not. There's still O-Week committee waiting, also Psychology Parents Gathering, and the other small things I couldn't recall or that maybe literally don't exist at all. The holiday is going to be busy. But it's still a holiday so presume there will still be a lot of recreation times.

This means that I've done a year in this university. And to be honest, there's one goal I failed to fulfill: To have my own sustainable profit in the first year. Well, maybe it failed. But there's another part of my goal in this chapter that is going well.

I should've shared this 2 days ago, but you know final exams all over my head so here it is. The throwback of what BDC has been doing for the past 2 weeks.

We spent quite a lot of time together despite the final exam, we prepared for quite a big project for us, a flashmob for Fimela Girl Festival in Ciputra World Surabaya. The hardest part is to look for participants and keeping them, because there's another ongoing flashmob and also a lot of events happening. But after all, we still had a good number. The best part is that we get to bond more, day and night. Practicing in the parking lot, dinner together. A lot of bonding especially the dicks. haha.
To cut the long tale short, it's quite a success after the time sacrifices that we did. Thank God!

The MEGA Flashmob "GENTLEMAN" in Fimela Girl Festival, Ciputra World Surabaya.

Thank you God, FimelaGIRL, Ciputra World Surabaya, THE CROWD, and especially, Big Dance Crew.
For the people there, maybe it's another big crowd dancing. For me, it's a big dream fulfilling.
Before I entered college I promised myself I would put my mark on this college life. I believe that my presence would mean something big.
Well maybe this is just a beginning but you just made it for me. You helped me draw a special line in my drawing and that's already more than everything.

You're the definition of love and pride for me.
Thank you. Let's take this small team to the big dream. :)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks