Forever and Never

1:40:00 PM

"The thing about a thinker is that we need to write down the things in our head.... This will be letters to you. Every single moments that will remind us of us. This way, we'll never gonna die. 'Us' will never die".


I always tried to make myself believe that what I felt was real. That what I wanted to last forever would still be what I want to last forever.

It's peculiar that as I read those stories all over again, they are strangers. I get surprised of how I felt that way. How I wrote those stories like that. How those times were there. How the feeling happened.

As I read some passages saying I didn't know how I would cope with the relationship's ending, with not having 'us' in my days again, how I would forget those memories, how I would stop feeling those feelings. Now, I just feel nothing. Nothing at all.

Going through the book, somehow it gets sadder as I realize that it was a wonderful ride I didn't wanna lose, but now a story I don't wanna experience all over again. It's even sadder to acknowledge that love is just a story that moves on from one person to another. It blinds people making them believe in their own feelings, the forever and never.




Maybe we should stop saying those words. Honestly, we really never know what happens next.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks