Hello, December!

1:28:00 PM

It's a perfect weather to blog.
Yes, December weather!

I'm in Libreria Eatery. I decided to lay here to meet up with a client and work my ass off for final exam. Well, it's not a bad choice at all! Christmas musics are played in the room: Bubles, Careys, etc. And it made me realize that Christmas is coming soon! God, this hard-to-excite being finally feels a spark after a while.


Chilli Beef Nachos..or something. whatever. It's quite nice.

Well that is my meal. Speaking of, you can see that tea over there beside the bowl. It's a peppermint tea from Twinings. It's fvckin good. It's served hot so uniquely, you can feel the tea warming your body with a little spark of freshness inside you. You should try. #abaikan.

Courtesy of Pinterest

I'm starting to have a daily habit of making hot tea in the afternoon or morning for myself, and drink it sip by sip while holding the glass. Pressing the skin of my hands against the warm glass just..wow. It's like a chunk of heaven decided to drop by your body.

Besides, tea has a lot of greedy-good benefits! I will tell you just one. You have to look the others on the internet. You do have internet connections, right?
Tea contains flavonoids. What's a flavanoids? It's some chemical that helps your body produce serotonin. Serotonin itself, is a friend of endorphin that stimulates yourself to be happier! It fights back stress and depression. It also fights anxiety which tends to decrease our concentration. It helps us relax. Well who doesn't like relaxing in hectic conditions? In the end, I believe a cup of tea helps us be more productive in a relaxed way. Wow. A cup of tea can change your whole day, try and make it a small habit in your daily life. Reap the benefits :)

Anyway, by now you must've realized that this post feels just a little more happier than the previous and the previous. I mean, speaking of the writing style, the language used, blah blah. Well, who doesn't love Christmas? Snow, white everywhere, green trees, red details. (Wait, what?) I mean the ambience. Somehow the atmosphere, the song, the feeling, it brings inner peace.

Need not reminding, this month is the last. Not for my life or yours, but for this year. The book of 2014, consisting of 12 chapters like the years before. Decembers are like Saturdays, right? It's the time for you to go out and have fun, maximize your time. But it's also the time for you to prepare for the next week. Well, it's also a small journey of life, this year. But the question is:
what have you written all along?
Human needs time to contemplate and this might just be the perfect time to do so. Before you start a brand new book, I think a little trackback won't hurt. Maybe it can help you see the good things you did. It might also help you spot your wrong moves. Or be satisfied with your things-to-do-in-2014, or find a plan for next year. Whoa, let's do this!

I'm doing this in the next post and I hope you'd do the same. See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks