Dear Life.

1:19:00 AM

Thank you for the unfairness.
Thank you for ruining my childhood beliefs.
Thank you for making me walk without any grip.

You won't take me down that easy.
Burnt be the trees and crop.
But I've got a whole forest to develop.
I will tolerate the loss, and make best of what's left.
Until the loss becomes loss no more.
And the world once again a place I love.

This is not the point where my soul break down.
Instead, a moment for I to reborn.
It might never be the same exquisite tale again.
But who knows what better tale could I attain.

Drowning is always an easy option.
In this vast ocean no one is an exception.
Vital is you start to swim.
'less you give up on the pilgrim.
Every single breath that you fight for.
Will make your story a precious memoir.

Life, you can make me feel so small.
But you can't smother this desire to soar.
Not now, not ever, never.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks