Stepping On Freedom

10:44:00 AM



"I wish that I knew how to stop time."

Thanks to Adhitia Sofyan, I went into this page instead of working on my final project.

I just made a slight change inside my life. I decided to let go of someone. In these past few months I've been in a relationship only few know shits about ("relationship" is not always "that" relationship, so, whatever you'd like to believe). Not that it's not good. It's just I'm not ready. Not ready in spending much of my time for someone. Not ready to sacrifice my own ego for someone. Not ready to learn from someone instead of being the smart one, and ironically also not ready to spare my time being the smart one for someone 'cause I got my hands full trying to fix myself after what happened in my life. Yes, I must sound so self-centered.

So now, I'm a free soul all over again. I am that guy who loves indie musics, who walks too fast that everyone thinks he's arrogant, who has green hair, who spends too much time outside of house, who's so lazy despite of everyone's opinion that he's so productive, who has emotional issues, who has hidden insecurities, who loves to be with people, who loves organizing, and who is making his way up to a good life.
So who cares. I am happy. :)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks