Eclipse of The Heart

11:57:00 PM


Hi there, it's been quite a while.

I've been too busy. Here's what's been going on with my life:
- I started working as a creative contributor in Indonesian Times. You can check my post updates on my Facebook page,
- I had a lot, like a real lot dance to do: O-Week Selling and Closing, NKOTF, Dance Festival 2015, COTY 2015 in Bandung. Most of my practices take my evening away. They're done, but now I'm preparing for 360 Dance Championship at the end of the month in Bali. 
- I'm working on my final essay. The masterpiece of university life that I'm starting to work on. Well, I'm on my final year.
- I am starting a business. Yes, I am cooking something to feed myself some good bread in the future. Just an info: it is NOT easy.

So that's my previous few weeks up till now, in a nutshell.

Me seeing bed be like..
It's not that I want to be this busy. It's just..well you know.
I don't know, is it me running from home or what. As I (probably) have told you before, I am having a crazy family drama. So much that I don't really wanna be at home. Being too much near my family members unavoidably forces me to pick sides. And I am a person of gray area, so #byefelicia. haha. Well I don't know. It just feels like it's not really the time for this life drama to happen. I'm 21 and I have to deal with this thing. Why don't I deal with better things to deal with, like the future. Right? Yeah, Right.


So this is me on my worst cycle of life this far. I don't really know how it'll turn out to be once I see a bigger picture of my life later on, but this is definitely a sad part of my life where I lost a chunk of me. The me that confides in family, love, religion, and so much positiveness.

Well, am I one of the bad products of the world now? Nope. I will never be. I am gonna bounce back at some point of my life. That I believe. The wheel of life turns in circle. Let's just wait and stay cool while I'm on it. 

You Might Also Like

2 feedbacks