Post-Holiday Blues.

9:21:00 PM

Today I just got home from Bali. I went there for 360 Dance Championship, a big and fresh dance event in Indonesia. We've been looking forward to this event since last year. So after LMSC's "UNSHAKABLE" dance recital, we had this goal to look forward to. I supported Golden Brotherz's team as a guest member. Other than the dance championship, there's also 2 on 2 allstyle battle, mentor-mentee category. I paired with a smart buddy, Michael and we also did little preparations on this.

4 days ago when we still had...4 days left in Bali. #sigh
So the event's over now.
Golden Brotherz didn't get the winner's place, but we sure did it on max and enjoyed our dance. It was actually a pleasurable performance that I am satisfied enough by the dance itself. Personally, for me winning has always been in "bonus" tab. My personal aim's always been to just be able to enjoy the music and the dance. It's an honor dancing in this team even though we had to deal with different way of thinking at times. Good job, guys! More to come!

Golden Brotherz!
As for the mentor-mentee battle, we didn't pass the prelims. Well, maybe it's because our lack of practice (we only practiced on holiday and didn't practice after holiday ended) or because of my fail. I kind of missed a little part of the routine I made in the morning that day. Gladly, smart Mikey has a fast reflex and covered it up quite well. haha. Well, whatever it was, we'll do better in the future. Sorry for not doing the best! "Mentor" actually doesn't fit me as my level and my mentee's are kind of on the same height (maybe he's even better), but I do feel like I am having a jumpy (and gluttonous) little brother to deal with. haha anyway I'm super glad we became a team!

Wildsons!
Wildsons swimming in the sea.
Overall, it was a fun dance scene to be in! Thank you, 360 Dance Championship!

So happy to see Uncle Dom's nose again
With Merroy from Batam, Vanessa, and Evelyn
LMSC Big Family!

Other than the competition, I had the holiday that I also looked forward to. The swim at Blue Point Beach, the night at Sky Garden, the culinary destinations. It was all fun with fun people. It was a really, really good short holiday.

Sky Garden!
Heaven on sea, Blue Point Beach
Swimming with LMSC!
Tanah Lot
Balinese hooray!
And now I'm home. It's over. I currently have none to look forward to. Only works to do. And I found this term on internet, "post-holiday blues". It sounds and is defined just like post-power syndrome. The feeling you get when you are home from a satisfying holiday. It rises because you compare your holiday with your boring routinity. I think it might've been accumulated since the start of the year. Because I had a damn lot holiday that I looked forward to almost every month up 'till now, including events, dance performances, and sudden trips. They were one after the other, so I kind of felt safe. And now it's all over.

One of the way to clear it up is to set new things to look forward to. Well, better get going. It's only been a few hours and I already feel as if I'm on depression stage three.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks