Sacrifice.

12:11:00 AM

Woken up like an animal,
teeth ready for sinking.
My mind's lost in bleak visions,
I've tried to escape but keep sinking.

Underneath this skin there's a human.
Buried deep within there's a human.
Despite everything I'm still human.
But..


Sacrifice.
What is sacrifice? People say sacrifice is letting go of your ego and endure less pleasant things for the sake of someone else. Some say that it is a sign of love, or the other way around. When you love someone, you sacrifice for them. I don't know.

I think I am learning to sacrifice for someone. I'm willing to release something that I'm happy with in order to be beside someone. I try to kill my own feeling in doing so. It hurts but I think I'll get through it. Sacrifice is important in the term of love. I am not a person of love, and I need to learn a lot. I think I'm doing it right now. By learning to sacrifice, I will learn what love is, and thus, love better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is officially the longest post gap so far in my blogging history. It's been two months, and it already felt like a really long time. A lot has happened.

Good news is, just now me and my team won as a 2nd runner-up in the first megateam dance competition in Indonesia, Tell Your Tale by Gigi Art of Dance.



Watch the video here: click!

Other than that, Life, ink. (my startup business) is open for pre-launching sales and there are decent orders already. Thank you! Don't know anything (yet)? Do check the Instagram @hellolifeink. Orders can be made via LINE: hellolifeink or number 082210005894. If you love the idea of pen and paper, you'll love it!


That's about it.

Bad news is, I'm caught up in a love triangle. Me. In a love triangle. How foolish is that. It's my fault and I'm on it. Human life would be so much easier without feeling. But then again, the most precious things in the world are felt. haha. I think I was just a mess, seeing my condition. This year's been a sucky one and this drama makes it suck even more. Whtvr.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks