Welcome. I'm Back!

12:47:00 AM

Hey everyone, this is my new blog and as I said I will start to use it from the start of this year. Oh yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I think it's not too late since i said in the first 10 days of 2011. :p

New Year Myspace Comments

Starting on this year, I will use Tumblr as the site to put on my swag, wants, wish list, and whatever. It is here -->  吴春馮 The Unshown Scraps.

Okay, the beginning of the year isn't so promising and bright for me. How could it be bright if went back and did the thing I promised to God not to do? It feels extremetely awful, and I really don't wanna do it. :( (I know I said this thousand times already, but still..) After days of bad thoughts and haunted by regrets, I finally confessed to my guardian in the earlier Mighty Men's Camp just now. Just about 20 minutes ago. Well, I feel a bit relieved. But still, I feel so sorry and I wanna make up for Him.. I won't ever wanna do it again. They say "If you don't wanna admit it, don't do it."

Well enough about bad things. Now in this year I have missions and visions:
Internal
- I wanna train and have more self-control
- I don't want to get too wild in joking
- I wanna act more gentle
- I wanna search, learn, and accept who I am
- Save money more, be neat

Dance Life
- Get inspirations a lot from other dancers, take every good things from them
- Get this nervous feeling off when freestyling in front people
- This year will be a year of HUGE improvement!

That's all for now. Well, I think it's already late..
Let's start the year!
Oh yeah, and don't forget to check my Tumblr! -- 吴春馮 The Unshown Scraps.
God bless you.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks