Haunted by Vampire.

9:43:00 PM

It's been a long time since my last update. Been kinda sick back there. Guess I'm kinda lazy as well. Well, I feel guilty for not posting in a while. ;)

Here it is. The Pensi thing went well. That's the first and the last Pensi for me here in Petra 5 High School. Lucky the 10 and 12 graders they have 2 opportunities to enjoy Pensi here. I loved my costume to the max. And enjoyed the dance with the teachers. I was happy to dance there. Some pictures? Aight..

This is the inner costume for the krumpin' part.
I started to love wearing that kinda thing. Probably should add some muscle on.


Me and Garry during the robotic part.


The whole costume, slightly sexied.


That's about Pensi. It's over, feels so far away back. LOL Since it's the last day of January it's a good thing that I post what I shoulda post for a long time. Haha

This whole month is actually about a whole month of money waste. Like, there are birthdays all over town. It's kinda creepy that I wasted more than the half of my monthly bucks empty before even half a month. Next month won't be the same. Oh, Chinese New Year as well. Paybacks, huh?
The most interesting birthday here is Lui's sweet 17th birthday party. I arranged a surprise with my friends, which I actually never did it this organizedly. I feel good about it. Letting my friend smile on her special moment, that's actually deep. :)


Well, the party made me so badly sick. My throat's crazy after eating about 10 lolipops. And it made my temperature rise, and the low blood pressure showed up as well. And the craps made me think about death a lot during the rests at home. Then I was glad my friends cared, some even visited me. Thank God I have friends like them. :) It feels extremetely long to heal. During those moments the only fun for me is to watch The Vampire Diaries. Oh, I've been watching it since..I forgot. It's a great TV series there on the west side. It's about Vampires and it's epic. It's been haunting my mind since the first time I watch. Though often it made me forget what should I be doing. Addictions, not good. It kinda sucked my mind into it all the time. But helped me to be calmer, just like what I hope to be. A calmer me.



Yeah, then I went to my last bible camp in my school life on Thursday and went home on Saturday. I was a member of the committee. Lost my voice back there shouting here and there. I got the award "The most Alay committee" Hey, I didn't actually do alay, I was sick -_- Overall, the bible camp didn't go as fun as I expected, but it's worth it. The last one in my life, right?
Along the bible camp I've been noticing something about my friends around, and I don't really like it. Maybe it's just me and my feelings but really it feels bad. I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I only belong to myself. Yes, it's like that. Well, don't wanna think a lot about it. Life kinda gets boring these days, I feel a little down myself. Really need some new space and everything..

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks