Back To The Stage!

8:47:00 PM

Tomorrow will be The Art Night of my school at Petra Christian University's Auditorium, where The O4 Crew (Me, Lia, Garry, Chel, Jesjoz, and Killa) will perform a dance..plus a surprise performance. LOL We concepted for about 1 months, even though we changed half of the concept just this January, but we bet we'll do our best :] There will be robot concept of me and Garry, I hope I can move like Madd Chadd! Haha.. God bless us. Enjoy, audience. :)

I still can't hold my nervous feeling when freestyling in front of people. Even my school friends made me nervous, how could I possibly do it relaxly in front of my teachers and crew? :\ Oh God, help me conquer this nervousness ;( I really should let myself out. Like Gin's quote: "Dance like nobody’s business.” YES! I must do it like that! Does anyone knows how to get over nervous? 'Cause I could really use advices. :\ Help praying and cheering for me, ok? ^^

Well, I must be going to sleep early to save some powers for tomorrow.. Gonna practice a little then go to sleep. Good Night.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks