February, February.

9:09:00 PM

You know, I kinda miss my old blog,
ひっそり L I F E _ I N K .
Should I go back to that one? No, it's too late. Don't ya think? No? Comment this post or hit me up on twitter or anywhere about your opinion please!

February's been a month of prosperity. You know, the Chinese New Year, and I got bucks from sweet 17 game and jobs. That's cool. But somehow it's a money-wasting month too since I shopped like that in Jakarta. What's more, my appetite for food are rising up and I can't really stop eating for long. I eat snacks a lot in school and everywhere. Maybe stressed? Potentially. The school's been stressing me out these days. I can't really understand the materials being taught in chemical and physics. Those writings are like what in the world are these? And I fell asleep easily in class. I couldn't really stop my eyes from going heavy..and down..and finally closed on the table. I'm not sleeping well. School assignments all over, mostly this week before the mid-semester exam. Ughh, I don't even wanna know how my exam scores will be.
After the mid-semester exam, I should be concentrating on DBL. This year they set it earlier, and we must be working hard soon. Wow, it feels too fast! I remember just starting the term with this DBL thingy, and now it's starting again. How I must value time better.
Talking about time, it's been bugging me that it's passing faster and faster, don't you think? We should realize that if we were passing it with laziness and unimportant things along, we have to get back in track! Value time. Do things you would be proud of. Don't make regrets.

Facts about me these weeks:
- I've been listening to pop songs
- I've been enjoying my time alone
- The happiest day was Sunday, 20 February
- I wasn't really listening to the subjects in class, I sleep all the time
- I'm pissed of school. I need a new environment!
- Bad hair WEEKS. I hope it grows longer fast
- I've been extremetely moody. Touch and die
- I'm not enjoying myself at all

Tiring enough for myself. I really need some new fresh air! I wish I could move to social class too. Really, I deeply regret I entered science class. It prevents me from enjoying my life to the max. Hurrahhh..
Talking about enjoying life, when I danced for the BEST Church's valentine event at ITC with O4 Crew, the preach that the preacher gave really matched me. It's about human's satisfaction. Human needs love. No love, human dies. But when that love goes wrong, it will never be enough. You can get love from other human and from the world. But just take a little trackback. Have they ever lead you to fullness? No. You want more and more, and sometimes you don't know what you want. What you want is HIS love, when you don't realize it. Only Him can fulfill the empty and thirsty space in you. Believe, search for Him, He will embrace you. He is the only One in this world who will still loves you no matter how much you hurted Him. Try to be a good person again. He will not abandon you. And someday, those tears will stop. :)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks