Taking Careful Steps Ahead.

8:04:00 PM

A week of science-related-mid-semester-test will end tomorrow. Heaven yeah! I think I passed the biology and chemical well, but the physics was messed up. I didn't study properly. I'm gonna work on the math to be nice. Then tomorrow after school I'm going to have a slumber party at Garry's house. Booyah! Let's have fun!

On Saturday, after I went home from Evelyn's Party, there's a short conference call with PD Team. There, Stevi shared about great thing that really changed my day. It's about this year, 2011. 2011 IS A YEAR OF DREAM GRANTING. Wishes will be granted, and targets will be achieved. That happens because it's the beginning of the season. A season is 10 years. Since it's 201(1), it's the start of the next 10 years. Our steps here will determine where will we be in the next years. So watch your steps from now on!
Really, I was blessed. I don't wanna do anything reckless anymore.

These days, I get those personality disorder again. Well not as bad as the previous, but a little. The problem's similiar, about my calm and loud side, and how I should act more gentle. When I joke a lot and off the line, I could get pissed of myself. Weird, huh.
Not just this personality disorder, I've been in trouble with some friends. In a night, I was pissed with my friend because he said bad things about me, and it's not the first time. I always consider him as my brother, but his mouth always piss me off. And I'm in the line between family and hatred. Gee, I shouldn't say hatred, but obviously an un-liking. Then there's this friend of mine, who I was calling with before this matter. And we discussed about a project. It's not a very nice talk since there's a misunderstanding. In the morning, I was still pissed with my friend who insulted me and I tweeted some words. Then the other one just thought it's a tweet about last night's call! Another misunderstanding. Damn, that was a bad day.
And now, the dilemma I'm always in. The past. Today, there seems to be an assault attack for me thanks to the past. 2 persons from the past just tried to crawl into my life again. The one invited my BBM contact, and the other one just texted me, asking for reasons why I left. The end of the message was: "At least give me an explanation.". And I got caught in this situation, should I reply or not? And I didn't reply. The past is my comfort zone, but I have to move on. If I stay, I doubt I will step much forward.

These days too, I've been getting memories about childhood. They're funny and crazy. haha.. And I contacted my old best friend, Jeco. Wow, we should get along again. :)

Today my friend, Hana (One of my closest classmate) told me the story about a popular Facebook status story, it's about a Malaysian guy who committed suicide after posting a status on Facebook. The case became popular since it's a tragic love story. It actually happened just about 3 months ago in December. (WOW, this year sure is super fast.) And I did some research on it. As Hana say, he kinda look like Vic Chou..(which is not important, at all).
Read the story here:
PRIA INI UPDATE STATUS FACEBOOK SEBELUM BUNUH DIRI (in Bahasa)
Facebook Suicide Note of Alviss Kong (in English)

Yes, you can see pictures of him there; He. Cried. I feel pity about him, that he lost his life because of this thing again, LOVE. Yes, love is sacrifice. But what he did is not a sacrifice. He only felt too much pity on himself, and suicide happened. Why didn't he think deeply first before doing it? He will only burden his ex, which is not a sacrifice but literally a revenge. Now, people are hating her and accuses her for his death. What happens everytime she walks in the street now? Won't people knowing the case say bad things? I feel sorry for the girl, Binlui. Well, for both of them. Alvis, he must really loved his girlfriend. But this happens to melancholy people when they're hurted too deep. But we don't know the case for sure. I mean, we don't really know them well, so we can't say we know the whole story. It's their love story. People shouldn't blame her too much, she's just a girl. (Yeah, she's cute but that's not the whole reason I protect her. lol) Well, it's just another misunderstanding in a love story.. And "forever" is not as long as it used to be.
I read Alvis's frens blog. Alvis was such a good friend for them, and they felt a great loss. From what they pictured, Alvis must be a great entertainer in the group. You can read them here:
Mayc Cheah's
Penny Yiing's

Well, overall this is the summary of his story.
The Alvis Kong Tragedy

One of people's thoughts that's similiar to mine:
"This is particularly depressing for me given that Alviss is quite likely someone I have probably met or seen while clubbing. Someone that I have 15 mutual friends with on Facebook. And he’s a blogger. A girl in my Facebook list wrote on her wall about how she was very happy to have been his friend, as she used to club with him and he always had a “cute plaster” on his face, and spend late nights talking on the phone with him and sharing secrets. It’s especially sad knowing that Alviss was a fashionable, good looking guy, had lots of friends and people to talk to (judging from his pics, Facebook profile and blog posts) - but still chose to commit suicide."

Yeah, Alvis. You had everything and only one thing called love made you end everything. Love is not everything in this world.. You should live longer and get a better one. You've gone and it's not a good end.. May you rest in peace, Alvis Kong.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks