Life Will Always Busy You.

10:10:00 PM

Guys, I changed this blog's URL. Now it's http://iamreinhard.blogspot.com. So you can't find me by 'pieceofscribbles' anymore. Besides, 'scribbles' is just somewhat hard to type. 'iamreinhard' sounds more sophisticated, right? It kinda shows you like, "Hello this is me, you won't find any like me". lol. Namaste.

Last week's Friday, we went to Garry's for a slumber night. Shopping, BBQ, fries, midnight horror movies. It's fun :)













 They're asleep. I wasn't! >:)

 Look what we have here.
(woke my other friends and took this photo. we set it. don't take it seriously :p)

Along the night the girls were frightened by real ghost stories around. In fact, me and the guys enjoyed it. It added thrill to our night, and it's fun. 

I'm free from the mid-semester test week! But seeing the DBL project and Easter Event ahead, I'm not free. Got so much to work on, I hope I can fight my laziness away! hoorah! I need so much inspirations into this. I'm going to give my whole devotion to the project. Maybe I'll get caught up in DBL more than the Easter, but whenever I get time, I will try to help as much as I can. It's a project for God, and I won't wanna back down. :)

The day before yesterday I opened a link that I saved earlier. It's an article of drawings of a Korean artist that was brought to hell in a vision, and told by God to paint the visions there. It's quite scary, you can check it here: Gambar Neraka dari Pelukis Korea (It's bilingual, English and Bahasa). There, shown that the punishments for every kinds of sin is different. And there's many of my bad habit there. Especially the mind and feeling problem.

Mind is vulnerable. It's full of thoughts, and often comes automatically. Sometimes we can't seem to control our mind, that it just picks off random things to be thought. It's extremely wild as we know it. How can we control such thing as automatic bad thoughts? It maybe hard, but let's believe that it's controllable if we keep trying to distract it with something else. I usually just shake head right and left like something bugs and try to do something. haha.. The other thing is feeling, and wow. It's as wild as mind. When you're alone, feelings can really slip into your heart, little by little. From the past, from your imagination. Some are forbidden feelings that you're not allowed to feel. Mind and feeling you are not allowed to feel. The 2 big enemies inside you.

Why is it a great enemy? Because it's the boss of every single action you do. What you say or do comes from your mind and heart, even when you don't realize. So to defeat your bad sides, you have to defeat this dark side of mind and feelings inside you.. Don't let them flirt with you to the comfort zone. It's easy to fall when you're in a comfort zone. As human, we may not be strong enough to reject those temptations, but when we feel so, we can always remember that we have God. We know we have to leave those things as they're always bitter inside. Only God has the purest sweetness, He won't let you down. When the time comes, it will all be beautiful. All sufferings will worth it when we hit the finish line. :)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks