Only This Once. FML.

9:56:00 PM

I'm a deep thinker. But sometimes deep thinking just gets handful for me. I'm tired of thinking too much.

I broke promises to myself, to Him, again. I'm a cunt.

When I THINK of it, if I left the past to be able to be a right guy, why do I keep doing the other bad things? Won't the end be the same? So why don't I just go back or anywhere I like?
I know I don't want it to be like that. But when it's thought logically, that's what I find.

So why am I such a jerk?
First, all the external problems from people around. The ones I know, the ones I don't.
Then, stressed outta projects.
Stressed outta myself. Outta my personality and everything.
Then stressed outta what I did.
I'm tired of living like this.

I really wanna start my life from the beginning, the very beginning.
Just like I like things anew, I really want my life new..
I'm already messed up.
Well, I hope not.
I hope it's just me being crazy tonight.
I hope things will get better as I woke up tomorrow.

I really don't wanna talk much. Really, for now.
I'm sorry.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks