Smiling Through Everything.

8:57:00 PM

Everyone has their own problems. When one problem is gone, the others come, feels like they just keep coming. When will they stop? Now I'm free from the past thingy. But now, I'm having this personality problem, the relationships problem, the friends problem. Problems are just always in store. It got me thinking, when will I ever stop and rest for awhile? But then I get this idea, maybe they're just there to keep me busy. It will be bad if people get in a comfort zone for too long. They will be weaker and weaker and vulnerable to bad things as they try to hold the comfort zone. Problem helps keeping us busy. As they hit our life, we might go stronger and maturer depending on our reaction to it. No problem: No process. At least the problem isn't always that big. Just like a game. No obstacle, no level up! Sometimes you only have to face little ones, and you'll know it's an actually one nice condition. But greater problems are sometimes needed to level up harder, and we should be grateful for these level booster. When it's all over, we'll love this time when we share those bits to other people. :)

One of my baddest problem is with this guy who always insults me in any way. The way I choose things, what I do, small things like my hairstyle, and things. And I can't really stand the way he talks and humor other people. Sometimes I see my pals got hurt by what he said, and I kinda feel it too sometimes. He loves to pop the word that brings those bad times up, back when I was still a mid schooler, the school guys bullied me with that word. It's my scary times, and that word is traumatic if you mean it.What's bad is, he's one of my closest buddies. Well, not that close actually as I see it. But something bonded us. And this condition kinda boils me. It's like it's trying to bring this evil side of me up. I don't want it to happen. Yes, I was pissed about the way he says things, and honestly kinda pissed of the way people always compare us. It downgraded me most of the time when I hear those comparisons. I really don't wanna feel any jealousy or anger or bad to say, hatred to you. Yes, I hate being compared to you, who doesn't? But please, don't give some fire to the wood. Hope I can tell you these things when the moment is right.

In other side, I got inspired to inspire by these people. William Kanadi, Ong Xavier, Tiffany William, Brian Adam. Their quotes are like amazing. I should read psychology books and more. We should be like them, inspire people with what we got. If we don't what does our life means?
Well the main quote in my life is "The purpose of living is to inspire." It's my purpose of living. I don't wanna die unknown, without anything good I left. When I die, I want people to remember me as someone blessing and inspiring, not for fame or anything, but I wanna work together with everyone to a better person, always. And God will be the line. I hope I'll never say false things and mislead people. Everyone should always inspire and be inspired.

For the DBL Project, I'm loving the work now. I will do my best for this school. Last year we broke through Big Five, and it was an amazing experience. This year, I really wanna bring those passions alive again. Bring up those love! We will do the best for Petra 5. I believe, together we can achieve much better if we really invent our energy, time and devotions. Let's give a great performance this year! For Petra 5!


Pictures from last year...






Let's make this year awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks