A Letter.

12:16:00 AM

Hey, how do you do?
It's been a long time since 14. And really, a lot has changed since. The way I feel about you made progress, I get more chances to move on. Time will help the progress. Relax, I won't give up fighting a thing called "love". It's been some kinda enemy to me like you know. haha
You know, things are better here. I kinda have much works to do, and i enjoy it. Well, sometimes it kinda bores me and I get too lazy to do it. But really, I'm grateful with these dance works. One of the rehearsal will lead me into meeting you soon. It'll be awkward but I'll try my best to act properly. It's a business matter. I acted so cold but it's actually how it should be. Friends, not more. I hope it will go as expected.
I kinda wonder sometimes, where you are, what do you do daily, what's buzzing your head, what changed for you. For me, there's so much changes that I actually kinda want you to see. I'm not that kid again. That childish kid who always acted so childishly, ego-maniac, and stupid and hurted you many times. I've been thoughtful about life, personality, and things. (Well, sometimes it stresses me to be so thoughtful. When it's too deep, the crazy me shows up. haha) It's always awkward to remember what and how I was back then. I acted so stupidly most of the time, I lived for myself. haha Now what I wanna do is live for other people and focus on the future. I think I'm growing up. Much of my personalities have changed. I think you'd get astonished if we're able to have some time to talk. I'm really not who I was.
I've been learning and chasing self control. Someday, I wanna be an inspiration to people. What I do, in front of them or when I'm alone should always be right. I fall sometimes but He always gives me the reason to get back up. And sometimes you could be an obstacle for me. haha But what happened really helped me. The fact that you were there. It really builds me to be strong, to live independently, to be mature, and to be able to move on. Like what I said, it maybe a mistake, but God put you there for a purpose. It's for me to learn so much. And I thank you that you were actually there.
I hope that you're doing good there, and everything goes nicely for you. I hope your days are always great and nothing goes to waste. Just so you know, I care for you. Always seek for Him and live right. I want all the best for you and I'll keep praying for you. Words aren't happening for us, but prayer will always happen. Looking forward to the day where we'll be able to do real talk again
Always wishing all the best for your life. Let's move on!

Sincerely, that kid.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks