2012.

11:48:00 PM

The first week of 2012 has passed. How's everyone doing?

The start of 2012 wasn't very nice for me.
The uncle of my mom died on the 1st day. My dad got sick on the 2nd day and had to stay in a hospital. And some other bothering little things.
But the beginning doesn't determine the whole, right?

A short story of awkward moment.
4th January, the night before I started to go to school for real (3rd Jan was the start, but on 4th I absented to go to burial), my mom insulted me about keeping the habit of waking up late and made her go all the way upstairs to wake me up. (Actually it wasn't late at all. She overreacted. But here mother goes..) She told me that she won't wake me up again if I'm late again and don't give a damn if I don't go to school. There I pinpointed, a little bit shouting, I told her I never asked her to wake me up! And I surely can wake up by myself and go to school without being late AT ALL. Okay. I'm a grown up. (really?)
Then before crashing, I put my alarm clock at about 4:20. And added more to my cellphone alarm, at about 4:30, 4:40, and 4:55, just in case I have thought of continuing my sleep. I was all set!
So the 1st alarm rang in the morning. And how wonderful bed power could be, I decided to continue my safe-sounding sleep. Let the 3 other alarms wake me up. So after some wonderful short dreams..I opened my eyes and saw shimmering lights from my window..wait. Shimmering light?? I grabbed my phone. It's dead by battery. I took my alarm clock I turned off earlier. 6:30. "Fuck." The first word from my mouth that day.
Then all along the bath I had this super awkward feeling, how I insulted my mom about "I can wake up by myself! You don't need to wake me up mom, seriously." Okay.. School starts at 7 so I should really decide whether to go to school or just continue my sleep and make this up; "I'm tired because of burial so I decided to stay at home! :)" NO. I hate lying. Damn, this was a big shame for me.
I went downstairs, sneaking and hoping my mom don't show up. And as I was about to go.. "Aren't you gonna be late?", it's her voice. "No I'm not. It's okay." Just a short awkward response with an innocent face.

Then I thought, maybe this is happening.
Yeah, one of my Christmas resolutions were to put my arrogance aside. Yeah, I really bragged about being old enough to wake up by myself and thing, then in the morning I found my phone dead when I was sure it's full on battery before I went to bed. Mehn! This is just a small (and SUPER silly. and kiddy. admit it.) thing! LOL But it really made me think twice to say such brags, even a small one like this. Nice enough to give a starter for me to start to stop.

I'm reading this book also,

And it says that it's better to shut than to say. Fits me.
By the way it's a great, great book that really improves your social life. Be sure to get one!
I start to like reading books these days. Maybe I'm turning into a nerd.

Teehee!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks