Week 2.

10:32:00 PM

It's 2 weeks already.

Health review:
I still can't control my disability to sleep early (read: at 10). Always had unimportant things to be done, or should be said: important-things-that-should-be-done-another-time.
And still no time for workouts; sickness, studies, etc.
Should really manage time double better..

Awesome event of the week:
Being a class representative again, to assault the OSIS leader and vice-leader candidate. It's the moment of the year! I've been a class representative the for the last 2 years. This is my 3rd and last time. Assaulting was about raiding each one of them with mental-dropping and soul killing words, and asking them a lot of nonsense questions plus forcing them to do what we want. Mehn, it was really fun being a bad guy just for 2 days. The feeling of crushing someone's feeling is magical. LOL. But it's not a good thing to do for real.

I'm starting to read books. I guess I'm being a newbie reader. It's useful you know, reading motivational books or novels that could improve your life. Try this book: "To Bee or Not to Bee".



It's a story about Buzz the Bee that had different mindset and thoughts from other bees, and then he searched for God and found himself, also the purpose of his life. It's quite amusing, right?
This is the first time for me to borrow school library books for real in high school. I think I'm gonna check for other good books..

I'm hoping that I can change and improve myself to be a better and better person by starting this hobby. I think we as human should always change to be a better person. At least till we find who we are. Especially as a teenager, it's our teen-long question. Hey, and the fun fact is: God knows you the best. So you should get closer to God to get closer to yourself.

I just had a family sharing, no, arguments, no, spilling out. whatever. We talked about our bad habits, especially of one of our family member. Heart-to-heart sharing with family feels rather awkward, don't you think?
The day before this, I was in a fight with my sister. The worst thing happened was that I spitted out a horrible and negative statement to her. Judging her about acting like a ...... . It's an automatic statement coming right out of my mouth*the moment I enraged.
I realized that I am bad in controlling temper.
From the book I read, temper doesn't solve anything. Temper only makes the person you are insulting harden their heart and hold their perception, even though they knew they're wrong.

When you are going to affect someone with your perception or way of thinking, it's not judging them, it's persuading them, lobbying. There's a specific way of talk in this. In other words, you have to be a smooth talker.
Making people caught in a bond with you is by making them feel special. Everyone has their own life, and their own life is their own show! A show needs audiences. They need you to watch their life movie. You do too, right? So if you want people to get you as a great friend (read: staying audience), you have to be interested in their life and hear their stories.
That's what I learned from the other book I blogged on the previous post.

Oh yeah, just a little curhat. Maybe just questions?
Does having thoughts of someone means you have a crush on them?
Is it possible if you're just pleasuring your relationship as fellows?
Answers please..

Oh God, this is bad.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks