My Jakarta Trip / LM Tour

10:53:00 PM

Hi. I've just had a month of a rollercoaster ride, just like Samantha said.

First, LM Tour.
After Jakarta TangCity Asian Battleground, I went back to Jakarta on September 23-26, to conduct a workshop there as a part of LM Tour. It was a challenge for me. Teaching dance class was quite a new thing for me. I started teaching Thursday hip hop class regularly at G-Center on June, plus BDC every Wednesday since September. Having a chance to teach in Jakarta felt like a fast forward. There, I met extraordinary kids and also aspiring adult dancers. It was fun, and awesome. A milestone I didn't expect to unlock this year. Thank you to Red White Project, Feby, Ce Erine for having me! And also Tara and Inez for the neverending hospitality in Jakarta.

Here's the class:



Other than that, I met some of my psychology friends in Jakarta. Holla! And also getting kalap with the cheap sushi in Aeon. Here are some of the pics and snips:



Psychology Squad! with Zefanya, Iting, and Apologia
With Iting


Hi Levi!
Kalap

So that's about my trip in Jakarta.
I feel like my dance life is escalating its way up. So many milestones unlocked this year. Thank God. :)

Personally, I think that Jakarta people is a lot more open minded than here in Surabaya; and also a lot more swift and assertive. They don't do slow-mo and speak right to the point. Hoping to work with this kind of people. Jakarta is honestly my back up plan in next year if the original plan (still a secret) doesn't happen.

More posts to come since its a rollercoaster month. haha. Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks