The Next Stage of Life.

10:43:00 PM

I'm turning 17 tomorrow.

I feel like I'm not ready, like it's all too fast. The stage where I was still a kid, a teenager, now going youth who's gotta focus on the future. Everything's passed. And now going to the next stage of life after a long time..feels anxious. Tomorrow's the day!

I remember how things change for me, a damn lot of things. How I passed those self-shy, no friends, nerd, freak, the emo thing, the stupid love, the harajuku freak, korean, being crazy a-go-go, learning how to perform on a stage, everything. And the things that God changed for me that I will always remember: How He made me a lot of friends from no friends at all, how He made me dance.

I was a nerd and I couldn't believe that I'd have a lot of friends, dream that was. But suddenly how things change and how I feel odd when I look back now.. "How??" Such a change happened, and it's such an amazing change from You. I am grateful to have lots of great friends, from different backgrounds. They're all great and without them I won't be me right now. Thank you for everyone who's been a friend of mine. And I hope that I will be rebonded with old close friends.. Hoping to have more ahead! :)

Dance, the one precious thing He gave me. I don't know how will my teenage life be without dancing. I never wanna be ordinary. And given dance, is one of what made me feel extraordinary. Stepping to learn dance, entered AOG Crew, and now learning as a member of G-Center Perfect Squad.. I hope I will always have the passion to dance, and give my best for Him. 'Cause one thing dance has taught me.. "It's not about being the best, it's about giving the best of you."

Family. I will make you proud, mom and dad, and sis. Having me as one of your family member.. I may hurt your feeling sometimes, and I'm sorry. I will always try to be a better and better son and brother. I will make you happy, someday I will. I believe and I have faith that I'm born to be great! Everyone does. :)

My life will be harder and wilder ahead! One thing that determines the feeling of the ride is me. And let the Lord lead the way. Thanks, teenage me for these nice years.. And I'm getting old. How will my next journey be? Let's have a look.

SMILE for a CHANGE. :)

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks