Another Birthday.

11:21:00 PM

27th August was a nice day and I'm grateful that God has given such wonderful friends around.


Early morning, suddenly my lovely siblings came in my room with birthday hat on, brought a candle-lit cake with a smiling face on it and sang the birthday song for me. It's the O4 Crew! And just as wonderful as that, they made my day when I thought it'll be plain. They gave me this great frame of our claydolls, made from our photo we took before the Petra Parade. It's absolutely meaningful for me! Then they told me to wear the hat all day in school with the miss universe-like tag, and drove me to school with shoutouts along the way. That was fun!  I thank you guys. A lot. :)






|
|
|
V


Then at school there's Ubaya University exhibition and I walked around with the attributes on. The guys made me took photo in every stall of Ubaya with the pose of a marketing. Then after walking around for some time, Hana came and told me about Myra. Along the week Myra acted strange and ignored me because when she lost her cellphone, she found it in my bag. And not just that, I got in some troubles with some of my other friends and felt like the week's a nasty one. So Hana came and fired me up about Myra. Then I said I didn't care. So I walked back to the center of the stalls where Myra came and we had some arguments and all eyes were there. So I just made it clear that I didn't know any single thing about his cellphone and it's up to her what she thinks about me after this. The argument continues and suddenly a cake from behind.. So the complete troubles along the week was their made up! Mehn it's good when I knew and it's wonderful that they care for me by this! :) Love you guys.




Then after school there's an announcement of PD Team's new generation in front of the hall. So I came there, and with the reconciled Myra, MC-ed the show for a while, and sat back, then suddenly an sms came from my mom telling me to come outside because she wanted to tell something. So I came down and outside there's Sydney, Patty, Aldo, Parlan, Vivi, and Mica with a cake. Another nice cake that lightened up my day. Then they hit me with another smaller cake so I was full of cake. Then cake life started after that. Thanks to these naughty people! LOL



Then the PD Team new generations announcement kept going while I was sitting with cake skin, and after the announcement finished, then we prayed for closing, and then suddenly everyone sang happy birthday and it's another nice and great moment. The new and senior PD Teams prayed for me and it's blessing. Thank you guys, and everyone!







Wow it's 4 cakes already! Awesomeness of the day is when I realize that I have such great and loving people around me, and I should be grateful that they are there, their presence is vital in my life and without them I wouldn't be me.. Thank you so much guys, I'm blessed and I believe He will reply your care. Love you all.
Then the night our family went to the new XO Suki at Grand City to celebrate. Then my sister bought this Damn I Love Indonesia tee for me. And my cool uncle gave me a wake up alarm! Mehnn he really knows what I needed. LOL Thank you, one thing I call family! :)

Then that night too, my grandmother died. So I don't have any more grannies. And it happened on my birthday. Such a bad coincidence.. May she rest in peace.

The next week I met kenyot again and we had a nice dinner, and always a lot of sharings and I realize that everytime I meet this guy it's always life-motivating and always shows me some of my reflection. Then I got this birthday gift, which is isn't actually a birthday gift, but it's a birthday gift! Some milks and a bottle of Joy Tea. The most creative present of the day. But it's one of the best as well! :) Thank you, brother.



Thank The Lord for all these gifts, thank The Lord for another year to live.
I hope that I won't mess up my next stage of life.
That I will be more humble, be a better person and be able to inspire other living people.
I hope I can be a good and right person to bless everyone around me..
I love you people. :)
May God bless you!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks