The Last Day of Regular High School.

10:23:00 PM

Today, April 13th 2012, is an awesome yet saddening day for me and most of 12 graders in Indonesia.
It's the last day for us to do normal high school activity. In fact, this day held the last hours of daily school in our life. We'll never go to school at morning to study 'till afternoon again, in class with all of our friends, just like what we've been doing for this past 14 years. Studying in class, sleeping, always couldn't wait for break time, waiting for weekends, blah blah blah. And for the last 3 years we've been spending our maturing process with wonderful people we call friends in this building called high school. And that amazing chapter called High School is about to end, closing the whole bigger chapter called SCHOOL. Next week we're about to face the 4 days where we'll fight to end this long chapter. Senior students, let's finish strong!

Well I'm obviously mellow too this whole day. Yesterday me and Sylvia thought we should do something we've been urging to do in school that we haven't done, since it's gonna be the last day. Sylvia said that she imagined bringing a tablecloth to school, and have a private tea time in class. I always wanted to cook spaghetti for my friends, so I did late night. I actually wanted to cook my my super Tomato-Spaghetti-With-Cheese-Melted-Potato I invented in 10th grade. But I didn't have time to prepare the ingredients, so I only cooked spaghetti with barbeque instant sauce from La Fonte. And this morning, I took my time buying cheese before going to school.

Arriving not too early at school, what straightly caught my eye when I entered class was Sylvia and Myra already seated oppositely, with tableclothed table in front of  them, complete with table clock, a table decoration, breakfast, a cup of tea, and a cup of coffee. They really know how to spend time valuably! haha. I opened my huge food box full of spaghetti, but only some a few friends tried it. Maybe it wasn't as good as my T-S-W-C-M-P I mentioned. hahaha. My friend since junior high school, Selvi also brought her homemade cupcakes, well she's a chef-gonna be! She made the word arrangement "Sianida Lulus 100%" (Sianida is the nickname of our class, or Aksi Anak IPA 2) Sweet. Well, I got more excited for the day, I knew that this day was gonna be my past in the future, so I should make it memorable and not regretful. We planned to do some videos of Cherry Berry, in case we don't have time to do it again in the future, so we started making scripts in our head. And we decided to sing Adele's Someone Like You, our Indonesian version! Haha it's titled "Kembaranmu". Later we'll upload it to YouTube. Be sure to watch!
So the day went well, with everyone looking mellow, and on midday, we sat on the floor in circle with our class guardian, we sang worship songs, we prayed together, and after this few days I finally got the chance to feel Him again. I cried in my prayers, I missed Him a lot. What I really wanted is for Him to stay with me, all along my life. Okay, enough self story. haha. Then we prayed for strength, for His blessings and support for us to pass the exams well. We apologized for our hatred, for our mistakes in high school, to our parents or to our friends. God, it was so beautiful. I peeked a little along the worship and I saw my friends closing their eyes, praying. I saw their white and grey uniform. I cried more. I feel so grateful for my whole high school, for this whole SPECTACULAR CHAPTER! :) Although we won't wear uniforms again and obviously separating, I won't ever forget them. I started my life in high school.

After the heart session, we took class photos, and eat Selvi's cupcakes. More photos, and after everybody's home, it's CHERRY BERRY TIME!!! HAHAHA. So we did our video. The opening was a short drama of french or latino or whatever girl (Sylvia as Morgana) who caught her boy (me as Pedro) cheating with a girl (Myra as Ndemit). Then the song began, "Kembaranmu" or Someone Like You, bahasa version. haha. We didn't make it perfectly, but hey, it's worth watching! And after the song, we made a shoutout video, at first it was just us babbling about last day of high school and things, then it turned to a time capsule video. Yeah, we shout and motivated the "we" in the future. I don't know how much tears I'd shed if I watch this video 10 years again. haha.. I love Cherry Berry so much: Sylvia, Myra, Indra, Syndy, Alvin, and also Alkent who wasn't in the video. I'm glad that in my life, I had this little sinetron-people group, never imagined how my senior days would be without them. And also a lot of friends that I can't mention one by one, TenSixBrown, the people who I started high school with, El' Cief, the people who helped me adapt with days full of SCIENCE! Every great friends, the ones in Petra 5, the ones in Petra 1, and other schools. I miss you and I love you guys. No matter where you're going, never forget that we have those fun and unpredictable scenes together. We're a part of the same place and time back then, and it's wonderful that it was you standing there with me.





Life is a book with different chapters. Now we're turning the last pages of this one, let's end it beautifully.

WESS mek iso ngomong ngono tok!
Maap gualau post e. HAHAHA
Semangat brother sister!! UNAS lulus 100% sak INDONESIA!
YEAH!!! :)
CEMUNGUD EA
GUTLAK
GBU!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks