2015: The Year of Defiant.

5:12:00 PM

I named 2015 The Year of Defiance. Sounds somewhat like my Year of Rebel in 2013, but well.


The resolutions made for this year are:

1. Less Gadget, More Earth.
By the end of last year I thought to myself that technology slash social media is one huge thing that prevents human nowadays to achieve mindfulness. How can we achieve mindfulness when we put half of our life inside social media? I remember when I was a kid, there was not even Friendster, and I enjoyed my life to the fullest. As I grew up with social media, day by day I enjoy life inside it more than the real world. Then I thought, maybe I should try something new for my life. I want my life back here, outside my gadgets. Just then, maybe I can achieve mindfulness. The small move is by not using gadget while walking, driving or doing something else. I will only use gadget in urgency, when I got nothing to do, or when I needed time to lay low a little.

2. Do One Thing that Scares Me, Everyday.
The mightbe of the key to living life to the fullest. This is similar to my 2013 resolution: fight my guilt. Upgraded this year. Whenever I want to do something that sounds terrific to me, but too shy or too anything to, I will force myself to do it. THIS is my year of defiance. I defy myself, I break those walls. If it's terrific, it's GOT TO HAPPEN.

3. Achieve Personal Financial Income.
I used to earn money from my parents (which is a shame, look at my age and Merry Riana's age when she struggled to get her 1000 bucks), or just from dance jobs with team (or scholarship, last year). So YES! I'm opening myself to my personal financial freedom. Let's start something to make those bucks. I am so inspired by Merry Riana The Movie, by the way. Don't laugh. I even watched the movie on New Year's Eve Day just to get some resolutions out of it. You should watch too.

Well, that's that.

I also started to think more about my future. The future SCARES me. A lot. I don't know when I'm gonna die. All I know is I don't wanna die nothing. I wanna die leaving something that the world remembers.
So I should start doing things differently from now on. Get up, run , smash doors, hit people face-on, and defy everything inside me that prevents me from making my mark in this big world. I am the one to control my whole life. No negativity in can stand in my way. LET THE DEFIANCE BEGIN.

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks