Trips Report.

9:45:00 PM



I've been having a lot of trips these past 2 months.
December 7th-10th. BALI.
With my family and 2 of my dad's employees. It was such a nice family trip after a decade of hecticness. I really enjoyed the trip, realizing that I overheated during the past 2 semesters.

December 12th-14th. TRETES.
I joined Heroes Dance Camp 2014, arranged by G-Center. I was an event executor committee. There I enjoyed the classes and learned valuable lessons for my dance life. And started making Uncle Dominique (Wrecking Crew Orchestra) my role model again.

December 18th-20th; 24th-28th. BATU.
I went to Batu to prepare my house there. An annual family Christmas gathering was coming.
Then,  I went back to Batu for that Christmas gathering. It's been almost a year since the last time I caught up with my family. I never enjoy big family gathering but this one's pretty nice. I guess I'm growing up.

January 4th-6th. JAKARTA.
Another trip with family. The 2 previous Jakarta trips of mine was to attend funeral and wedding, so I didn't really "see" Jakarta. This time I got to catch up with my high school friends, and hangout with them.

January 9th-12th. BALI, again!
This time with my (random) dance friends. It was planned exactly while I was in Bali (previous trip). I didn't get to taste nightlife in the other one so this trip was a payback. Every day we danced. In the club, at the beach, at a restaurant at a beach, at a cafe at a beach. Everywhere. That's my favorite privilege in Bali as a dancer. We got free cocktails, snapped by people, and things. Wow.

January 13th-16th. SINGAPORE.
A shopping trip with family + brother-in-law soon-to-be. I learned this feature named photo note on my phone and used it wisely. So in the 1st and 2nd day, I didn't really shop. I snapped all the things that took my interest, and wrote the brand as well as the price on it. It was quite useful as I saved money, contemplate for 2 days, calculate with my present budget, and pick everything on the 3rd day. This way, the shopping experience was delightful. I got calculated and best things. Besides, in SG malls are everywhere. One brand can open in almost every malls, so it's not too hard to go back to a shop and pick up what you didn't. I learned doing this way because I knew I'm hyper when it comes to shopping. I can run out of money on the first days and regret the next when I find better things.

January 20th-22th. BATU, again!
This time with Big Dance Crew! WOO. There were 8 of us, the olds and the youngs. It was a culinary trip.

January 23th-25th. JOGJA.
My dad's running a business in the city and I get to join the trip. We drove for about 8-9 hours in a single trip. In this trip, I felt all the guilt from the previous trips since I realized that the trips made me eat more, despite the fact that I'm trying to shape my body better.

These trips were kind of a payback because in the previous semester I didn't really have a holiday. Everyone was having fun while I worked like machine for UC Art NIght and Charity. It was worth it though. So those were the 8 trips.
I got fatter. I lost my productivity. It was hard to keep up with my new year's resolutions. And I think I need to recharge. The best and possible way for me to recharge currently is to watch a motivational movie.
College also starting soon. Gladly only 18 SKS. Most of my whole classmates are taking research proposal in the next semester, finishing in 3.5 years. I'm not doing the same. I want to work this ass off and gain a nice financial income before I graduate. So 4 years it is for me. I only hope that I can keep up. Booyah!

You Might Also Like

0 feedbacks